Week 43 - Sat 22 Oct 2022 - Fri 28 Oct 2022
1. Daily Walking - I saw the total amount of kilometres left to reach 1000 km so I bucked up myself post the Diwali festival and reached 25.42 kilometres this week. I was able to cross 780 km due to this effort during the course of this week. I definitely have strong willpower.
2. Money - I am still tied up to a single paycheque kind of income at the end of every month. This way you can survive on Planet earth but can't become rich. You will have to get into the money mindset and growth mindset. I am definitely going to become rich as I have the potential to be one and I have to take off this dependency on a single source of income in the coming days. This is the area I need to focus on in 2023 for sure. I have to take out all the ifs and buts from my mind and work towards action and execution of stuff to increase my income multifold.
3. Entertainment - I didn't watch any web series or movies during this time as you only watch them when you are getting bored. I intend to take binge-watching lightly in 2023 for two reasons - first I am not doing any reviews about them and secondly, I am not shooting any videos to review the same. Both of the things are not earning me anything so why waste time watching stuff that's not fetching me anything?
4. School Fees - I paid the whole annual school fees to take some discount on the same but then the school accounts department was not accepting the respective discount. The flow of emails flies and still the issue remains. I think the better option is to give monthly fees and invest the amount of the annual fees in some assets which can fetch you interest on the same as they only give you a 5% discount whereas you can easily earn 7% of interest in your banks.
5. Healthy Living - I was getting down to take rest by the afternoon and this led to lazy evenings with the body not being able to cope. I booked an appointment with the Doctor to get through all kinds of health checkups. With my age now of 42 years, I need to take regular health checks for sure. Money will come and go but health is something that can only go. You have to take conscious efforts to build a good healthy heart, body, mind and soul.
Totally loved the Diwali festival as it brings a lot of lights, fun and desserts to the life. Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali! Enjoy the festival of lights! Cheers!!!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate on your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Support me with $3.34 only per month - https://www.patreon.com/TheLifesWay Namaste! https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h