Contact me at email@example.com to collaborate on your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Support me with $3.34 only per month - https://www.patreon.com/TheLifesWay Namaste! https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Wednesday 18 January 2023
New Year Resolutions - Week 49 Achievements & Failures #TheLifesWay
Week 49 - Sat 03 Dec 2022 - Fri 09 Dec 2022
Week 49 started with watching some of the movies before I go on a trip of a lifetime. There are some of the learning from this trip as well as how and why I have fallen in love with South Africa.
1. Daily Walking - Week 49 saw me slow down a little bit and reached only 14.61 km. I completed 940 kilometres to meet the target that I set for this week after taking 2 weeks off as planned. After reaching that point, I just rested for the next 3 days. Sometimes relaxing after achieving the kinds of kilometres is totally required for your body to come in its original condition.
2. Entertainment - I watched the Ram Setu movie and it was a disaster. Other than watching the character of AP that gets solved during the climax that's really great. I also watched the Black Adam movie that stars Dwayne Johnson and Sarah Shahi. Sarah, you will remember from a famous Netflix series as well if you have seen the same.
3. YouTube Shorts - This week I got the news that I will be part of the Creator's Community Spotlight at the year-end festival of YouTube Shorts. The team from the UK is going to come for the event and I will be on the stage where people will get to know more about me. Will it increase my subscribers, I am not so sure but I am grateful to YouTube for making a dream become reality! I attended my first YT event in May and there I thought about going on stage in Dec I am on the stage. All thanks to the YouTube Shorts community for believing in me and giving me this opportunity.
4. Trip to Mauritius - A lot of the time went away planning clothes and packing for the upcoming trip to Mauritius. Along with that, there were school closing ceremonies and other events to take care of with family. Also, the office also had some important meetings for the planning of the future upcoming year 2023 so it all become a little hectic by the end of this week.
5. theSalt - If you are an influencer or trying to become one! If you are a blogger or on any other social media platform - join #theSalt influencers platform to earn some money!
By connecting your lifestyle with prominent brands, they help you become part of selected marketing campaigns. You’ve heard of Influencer Marketing, right? Well, in effect, they help you become an influencer for a brand. And the thing is that it is really simple to do! Once you have been selected as an influencer, all you will need to do is to interact with your community around aspects of the campaign. theSalt team will be at your side the whole way so there is nothing to be worried about. Then, the brands will pay you for the exposure. In fact, if you are selected for a campaign, you could earn up to R3000* per month just by doing your everyday activities and posting about it on your social media accounts.
To sign up, simply complete the application form and wait for them to find the perfect campaign for you. Link to action - https://app.thesalt.co.za/join/ynwjv
We are now in the last few weeks of 2022 and there have been some resolutions I didn't make any progress on but there are some that I have finished and completed with flying colours. The uncompleted ones will move to the new year based on if I want to still do it in 2023 and the rest will be marked as done and dusted.