Week 35 - Sat 27 Aug 2022 - Fri 02 Sep 2022
Week 35 will complete the month of August 2022 which has seen a lot of new smartphones and so many new gadgets getting launched in South Africa. I am so grateful for this week as I came across various new stuff which made its way into my life unexpectedly. You never know what randomness in your life can bring you the results you always desired for yourself. Keep your curiosity levels high always and keep exploring friends!!!
1. Entertainment - I watched the Season 2 of Maharani and fell in love again with the acting of Huma Qureshi and started watching Season 3 of Criminal Justice: Adhura Sach which now is coming as a weekly episode and it's really irritating but watching is only due to Pankaj Tripathi. I don't like to wait for the same so thought that The House of Dragons I will watch only in a single go. I will keep watching Criminal Justice and The Rings of Power every Friday along with She-Hulk on Disney+ to make it a fun weekend. I also watched the HIT: The First Case movie and found it to be a total waste of time as I have already seen the original South Indian movie in the Telugu language on Amazon Prime Video.
2. Walking - I completed 678.5 kilometres against the target of 700 kilometres. There is a gap of 21.5 kilometres and I am starting to get tired in my target but with Ensure Vanilla flavoured drink, I plan to get the energy levels high again to complete my target of 1000 kilometres by 31 Dec 2022. This week I did my first 10 kilometres at the SA motoring festival and my heart rate reached 200 after which I had to take a whole day of rest and sleep. Keep your heart rate measured and take proper rest to not let it reach those dangerous points.
3. Launch Events - I went to attend the iStore Meets at the GIBS campus and took a sunset photograph which they loved and sent me their campus hoodie along with a selfie light. Many thanks to them. Also, I attended the Nikon South Africa event where I got the Refuse camera shoulder bag for the daily carry of my Canon M50 camera with Rode VideoMic and Joby Gorillapod 3k Kit for all my video needs. I also attended the YouTube Shorts Coffee meet where they announced the closure of #GivemeYourBestShort trend and also told me that they are going to send some personalized goodies our way. I am eagerly waiting for my second YouTube package to arrive. Check out the other videos below and enjoy!
4. Thank You - I completed the 100k mark this month twice so doubly grateful that I could do that. I need to buy more counters from China Mall as I keep losing them or sometimes they stop working if fallen on the ground. I took the counter again to 12000 and then back to zero and again to 2600 to close the week. If I get time I will calculate if I have crossed the 1Million ThankYou mark I set to do in this year.
5. YouTube Earnings - I completed a complete month of YouTube monetisation this month and still the same videos are contributing towards the daily cents that are coming my way. In total, I earned USD 34.75 in the month of August-2022. I still am in search of a video which has to go viral to take my subscriber base into 5 figures and maybe then I can earn more than 100 dollars a month.
Other than that I have several pending actions which are only written in the Bullet Journal but never got completed pending LIC premium payment, booking/checking Honda Civic service and all the pending video reviews of several gadgets I own. Getting into focus and staying there is the only superpower you should aim for. It should be like that you can switch it On in a pinch or clap. I am definitely aiming for this superpower in my life.