Thursday, 8 December 2022
RageExpo 2022 @rAgeExpo Is A Tourism Destination Now @visitgauteng #GPFestiveSummer #VisitGauteng #GautengMeansBusiness
Tuesday, 6 December 2022
Monday, 5 December 2022
The World Is Changing. Witness The Future @rAgeExpo #rAgeExpo2022 #agalaxyofgeek #escapetoplanetrAge
Week 41 - Sat 08 Oct 2022 - Fri 14 Oct 2022
The second week of the month of October 2022 was spent on the road as we only reached Johannesburg on 11-Oct-22 and then directly went to rest for some time as we started around 3am in the morning to reach by 1pm from Beaufort West. It was really a great trip but I could not shoot much of the content I intended to. I think I get overwhelmed with the devices, gadgets, angles and so much more mental pressure before I even begin to shoot that I miss a lot of easy stuff. I think I need to make a simple checklist to create my content and keep it as simple as possible.
1. Walking - I only could complete 10 kilometres during the course of this week as the walking was casual on the beach and around the city of Hermanus. After coming back I felt too tired to walk so that's how it caused the kilometres to not reach the 20 km mark. This has been a consistent failure at my end and it will put me in a difficult situation as I may not reach the 1000 mark that I need to reach by 31-Dec-22.
2. Thank You - As I told you last week that I am going to stop at the counter till I buy a new one from China Mall. This is a huge impact on my gratitude habit but let's see if I can do it without the manual counter to push the buttons.
3. Events - I attended the virtual YouTube Shorts Event as a part of 3 part series with International creators including Arun Maini from MrWhoseTheBoss and felt really great to be part of the YouTube Shorts community. I have achieved a lot in terms of YouTube just by being part of the YouTube Shorts community in South Africa. Many thanks to the team and the partner manager. You should also make YouTube shorts if you are making reels on Instagram or videos on Tik Tok to take it further and earn some money too.
4. Diwali Celebrations - The time has come for the Diwali celebrations as well after we celebrated the festival of Vijay Dashmi last week. I have always loved celebrating Diwali as you get to wear new clothes, distribute sweets and eat a lot of desserts. The best part is this time BAPS are doing their own fireworks in WITS University Sports ground and also Shree Radhey Shyam Temple is going to light the sky too. I am of the opinion that enjoyment comes from watching and not from firing them. I never missed any of the fireworks in London during the 14 months I lived there in 2010-11 by the government on several occasions.
5. Entertainment - I didn't watch any of the web series or movies this time around. My family watched Laal Singh Chaddha on Netflix in Hermanus but I didn't like it when I watched it again also. Some of the movies are totally not worth your time and a person has to create something new and not repeat their regular acting as seen in their previous movies. Dangal was the only movie that I have watched in repeat mode of Aamir Khan and must have seen it more than 100 times.
The second week of October went into the preparations for the Diwali sweets and shopping for the festival. This time I reduced my fireworks expense to a minimum and spent only ZAR 90 for Sparklers because the fireworks were arranged by the temple authorities and you only enjoy what you see in the sky much more than the ones you see bursting on the land. Have a great festive season! Cheers!!!
Tuesday, 29 November 2022
Week 40 - Sat 01 Oct 2022 - Fri 07 Oct 2022
October 2022 started with a great trip to Hermanus and it was a relaxing and energetic trip to the small city with all kinds of modern facilities as most European tourists make their way to the same. It is one of the cities where I just got to drive less than 50 kilometres to see tourist sites which made a difference really though I travelled far to Cape Agulhas which I missed in my Garden Route trip due to wrong directions and time not on our side as we had to reach Pearly Beach for overnight stay.
1. Walking - I only did 9.83 kilometres during the course of this week. Thursday morning the road trip to Hermanus started as well. During the trip to Hermanus, I ate something like some Indian chips that were made from Jackfruit but in some kind of oil which really took my throat into a vial fever state. Despite drinking warm water or rather hot water later, I could not control it and had to go down the fever route.
2. Thank You - From 24000 onwards it reach 35000 before the counter again turned to zero. This is going to be the last week of using the counter. Will restart the activity in a new form in the new year. I will definitely recommend you to do this task or fun activity as it will being a lot of good in your life in terms of whatever you desire. I have got many good gifts that I always wanted in my life due to this Thank You Arigato In Arigato Out technique by Ken Honda.
3. Travel to Hermanus - Driving for around 1425 kilometres needs a lot of planning and resting stops need to be minimized as well. I loved the city of Hermanus when we saw it for an hour or so during our trip from Pearly Beach to Cape Town. That's when I planned to visit the same once again and this time I spent many nights in Hermanus. My Honda Civic 1.8 Elegance car reached there without any problems whatsoever.
4. Contest Win - I won a contest from Incredible Connection for Jabra Earphones that I received when I was outstation. The same will be unboxed in some days on my YouTube channel. I am not able to find out what I wrote on the Facebook page but the day I wrote those words was early in the morning as I was sitting in my mom-dad room and it was a father's day contest. My parents were here in South Africa when I wrote this one and totally found out that this is one of the best words I can write on that day. Thanks!
5. Interviews - I did some interviews with the executives of Vivo Mobile South Africa which you can watch on my YouTube channel to learn more about the latest Vivo V25 series of smartphones. Vivo Smartphones have great cameras and check the executives if you want to visit Qatar 2022 World Cup courtesy of Vivo Mobile South Africa.