Now we are in our 50th week of 2022 and I am hopeful that you are liking these posts on my blog it's going to be my 10th year of The Life's Way. Though I have not achieved a large amount of success as I could not devote myself to creating networks and sponsorships on my blog I did get a large number of press releases and invites to several events throughout the last 10 years. Some of the things I have done in my life are only because of The Life's Way that I would not have explored also.
1. Daily Walking - I only did around 16.89 kilometres during the course of this week as I was flying out of the country on Friday 16th Dec. I didn't take count of all the kilometres walked in Johannesburg and Kenya airports while reaching the necessary gates. In Kenya, the gate almost closed when we reached there because it was on the far end and it took some time to come out of the plane and then queue up for bathrooms and then for security checking. My total is now around 958 kilometres out of a 1000 km journey. Will I be able to do something in Mauritius is a question now?
2. Entertainment - I watched the CAT season 1 on Netflix and totally loved the same. It stars Randeep Hooda as a spy who helps the police catch the criminals by becoming one of them and joining their gang. Then I watched Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery which was not so difficult to solve in my mind. The same is also available on Netflix. My wife is using the Netflix membership exclusively from the start on her phone and TV. We only get to watch if she is not watching anything or we watch together as a family.
3. YouTube Creators Summit - It was my first time ever speaking in front of so many people about myself. There was a hesitation for sure and nervousness to top it up. I prepares some answers but totally forgot them. I just said what came to my mind on the journey I remembered during the course of 2022 in YouTube Shorts. It was great meeting everyone at the end of 2022 and good to know the plans they had for the rest of the year.
4. Travel to Mauritius - This was my first time ever on an aeroplane after a gap of 3 years as I last travelled in Feb-2020 when I came from India via Dubai. What I have observed is that if the flights are going on time, everything works fine and if there is a delay or cancellation then the staff on the ground is too confused that they don't know what to do! I had problems with Kenya Airways while coming back but no communications no replies etc has been received. The staff kept sending us to different counters and the whole night was spent at the counters at the airport. Never ever flying again with Kenya Airways. It's better to go to Mauritius using the direct South African Airways flight rather than roaming to other countries and reaching there. Lesson Learnt!
5. theSalt - My only sponsored posts came from this influencer platform and I did 5 campaigns for them for brands like Uber Eats, OneCart, Ensure, OneDayOnly and SAB. They give you cash that gets deposited in your bank account which is much more beneficial than the free products we don't need or use. Also, they don't deduct any percentage of commissions as you get what they will tell you upfront at the start of the campaign. Also, as an added bonus there are always some gift vouchers or products that come as additional benefits which makes your earned money go a long way! My recent desk setup which had the arm for a monitor came using their ZAR 1k gift voucher only! So what are you waiting for? - Join using my link and I will welcome you at the other end of the influencer marketing campaigns - https://app.thesalt.co.za/join/ynwjv
I hope that I will get new campaigns in 2023 and will earn some money that can help me to build and enrich my lighting and other accessories required for the video creation exercise. I think I am definitely in need of a Mobile gimbal and secondly a dome light where I can control the temperature and brightness and softness as my main light.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate on your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Support me with $3.34 only per month - https://www.patreon.com/TheLifesWay Namaste! https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h