Week 13 also went strongly into watching many movies and web series on a mission as if I have to complete them on a priority. I did this sometimes to complete which have been pending to be watched and then don't care anything for the next few months. I don't have the discipline to watch a single episode per day and make a schedule, but this can be my goal in the coming months.
1. Entertainment - I started with John Wick 4 that I really loved and had to go through the storyline once again to understand the same. I also watched United Kacche Season 1 starring Sunil Grover and totally loved the same. It's definitely a watch if you want to enjoy some comedy. Then I went on to watch Pop Kaun Season 1 starring Kunal Khemu, Nupur Sanon and all the biggest stars of Bollywood comedy. It's also the last web series of Late Sh Satish Kaushik who died just before the release of this web series on Disney+ Hotstar. It was a difficult series to watch as there was no logic in the story as they kept running from one end to another in search of the father of the lead character.
2. Thank You - This week I progressed really well on the count I started from 11500 to reach the 61000 mark to finish this week. I am sure that you are also following this habit. The more powerful exercise is to do the affirmations on a daily basis.
3. No Salary - This is the first time in the last many years that I have not received my monthly salary. This has been a little bit difficult as now you have to dig into your savings if any towards doing all the expenses for the month. I could have saved a lot of tension if I could have planned the closure of the bank account better. I have closed on all my regular bills that I really don't want that are not adding to my life. There is a lot of dependence on the monthly salary and it really makes your risk-taking capability less and puts you into a comfort zone. I definitely need to come out of my comfort zone for sure in the coming days. May Almighty Lord Shiva grant me the courage to break away. Aum Namah Shivay! Har Har Mahadev!
4. Events - I attended Homefair Expo, Buy Local Summit as well as a YouTube Shorts virtual event. This is really a nice thing as I get to meet a lot of new people and get new opportunities to review products that I have never done on my Youtube channel. This is going to be good as my channel will have diverse videos so that people can know about some of the brands that I was also not aware of.
5. Brands - There are millions of brands in the markets around Planet Earth and it's not possible to know them all. We all know some of the local brands around our city or country and some of the expensive ones that we aspire to own or dream about. I have now tried to acquire some of the items that I have never received earlier. I am now introducing all those brands in my unboxing videos or doing some of their product reviews with a little bit of history about the brand.
The first 3 months of the year 2023 are already finished this week. Whatever you intend to do this year, start your engines firing towards them for sure. I am looking forward to the same as well so that I can achieve what I thought about my goals and dreams. I am sure with the power of my dreams I can too fly towards them. Har Har Mahadev!
Aum Namah Shivay!
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews
and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the Last 10 Years!