Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate on your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Support me with $3.34 only per month - https://www.patreon.com/TheLifesWay Namaste! https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Sunday 8 January 2023
New Year Resolutions - Week 46 Achievements & Failures #TheLifesWay
Week 46 - Sat 12 Nov 2022 - Fri 18 Nov 2022
Week 46 is just 6 weeks left from the end of 2022 in which I have to plan for the December holidays as well as some other things in life that need to be completed.
1. Daily Walking - I did around 21km to reach 870 kilometres but the target is still 130 kilometres far and I am sure this month I will break all my walking targets with renewed energy towards the completion of my goal. I told you earlier as well that with the right intention, any goal is achievable.
2. Entertainment - I focused on a lot of entertainment as I watched Sooraj Barjatya's Uunchai movie that stars Amitabh Bachchan, Danny Denzongpa, Boman Irani and Anupam Kher along with Neena Gupta, Sarika and Parineeti Chopra. I really loved their journey to the base camp of Everest which is also my dream journey one day in future. If you have still not watched the movie do watch it as it's now available on the Zee5 Streaming platform. The music of the movie is great and the friendship story has a very emotional touch with the right kind of comedy and drama. The first half is really great. I also started watching Mukhbir - The Story of a Spy and totally loved it too. The same is also available on the Zee5 streaming platform for your viewing pleasure. It's an action thriller about an Indian spy in Pakistan to gather crucial intelligence and saves his country from the attacks during the wars between India and Pakistan.
3. YouTube Videos - I continued to post a lot of videos during this period as well and did some 14 long-form and short videos. The one thing I bought was this Lamy Ink in Turquoise colour that is very much closer to my heart -I also did some videos for the Pilot Pens and Pencils - Let me know if you love stationery products like myself!
4. Product Reviews - I completed the review for the Denon Earphones and you can check them here. It's really nice and you can spend ZAR 2.7K to buy them from Homemation online and retail stores. They went back to the company after the review period but the ANC and other features are really nice on this one.
5. getAbstract - Do you have 15 minutes to enhance your knowledge like never before? If you are a frequent traveller and can't invest time in completing the whole book reading then you can stay in touch with all the latest releases across your niche and interest by reading the summaries of the books. You can also listen to the same too if doing some jogging or exercise. You can grasp the main learning points from the books in the shortest time possible. If you love Quotes and want to tell someone those are specially bookmarked by the website. You can learn more about the authors as well. It can also download (Mobi format) for offline reading on your kindle free of cost or you can send it using the kindle email but Amazon will charge a small fee. The library now includes videos and podcasts from all the famous non-fiction authors. So what are you waiting for? If you subscribe using the link, you will get a massive 30% discount on any of your membership plans!
I am definitely enjoying this service myself as now every morning, I can finish the summary of a book and then can make an informed decision if I have to read the full book at any point in future or if the summary is enough to learn from the book. This subscription definitely helps to build your second brain if you have heard about this concept from Tiago Forte.
This year I have invested in a lot of learning platforms and in 2023 for sure I will schedule myself to get the most benefit out of all of them and will share with you guys too!