A quarter of the Year 2022 is almost over and it's time now to look at things from a quarterly perspective there will be a post on the same too but let's focus on what I did in Week 11 where I had a lot of failures for sure as I focussed on playing with Reyansh as he came back from India after 2 months or so.
1. Walking - I didn't go on a daily walk for most of the week and could only achieve 16.4 Kilometers this week for the 3 days I went. I could not go on Friday as I went to a birthday party with family. The overall counter still stands around 260+ kilometres in 12 weeks (Target 240 kilometres) so far so I have something of a buffer to don't think much about these little failures.
2. Thank You - I completed the 100k Thank You counter for the month and this time it went from 0 to 100k all the way without any reset or something. I am really grateful to Ken Honda for this task that I really enjoy doing.
3. Audiobooks - I completed Chris Bailey's Hyperfocus: how to work less and achieve more and this has been my 15th book so far in 3 months. I really loved reading all these books rather than listening to them during my walks. Some of them I will revisit in printed editions or on kindle a little later or can refer to them again and again in the coming days for sure. I started listening to Blinkist but didn't find that platform to be much interesting as it's someone's summary or understanding of the book. I started listening to Chris Voss - Never Split The Difference which is really something of a lifelong goal for me too. This is one of the books I would want to buy in real life too and keep it with me all the time.
5. Daily Prayers - This week was a failure for daily prayers as I didn't do them for at least 5 days and this is really sad. I have to find time to complete my daily prayers and also Shradha bought some new idols from India and I totally loved them. I was using one idol of Lord Hanuman from Archies gallery which Keisha gifted me way back in 2010 before I went to London and this has been with me for so many years.
6. Social Media - I continued to schedule the posts on my Instagram and Facebook pages but did not get enough response. I am posting on the channels on a daily basis and let's continue to build it for the whole year and work on the power of consistency. I also have to find some time to create more photo posts from all the photos I have taken over the years. My youtube channel also completed 5000 hours of Youtube watch lifetime which is really great and I am thankful to everyone who watches my content.
I enjoyed a lot of sweets and things that came from India via Shradha and Reyansh. I also bought a lot of goodies from Amazon.in and Isha Yoga and also those will be unboxed on my youtube channel soon. I have plenty of things that will help me create so many more videos in years to come.
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea (so far USD 0.00) - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact at email@example.com to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!