Wednesday, 28 July 2021
New @NokiaMobile Phones bring Technology that is built to last, Together with an all-new Audio Portfolio
- Nokia XR20: Football legend Roberto Carlos and world champion freestyler Lisa Zimouche pair up to give the new life-proof Nokia XR20 its toughest test yet.
- Nokia 6310: a new member to the Originals family, revamped for the modern-day
- Nokia C30: bigger and bolder in every direction, this C-series hero arrives with the largest screen and battery yet
- Audio accessories: new Nokia audio accessories across four distinct new lines bring the quality you can trust – Go, Micro, Comfort, and Clarity
- Watch the ‘Toughest test’ here.
- Go: ultra-high value products offering the highest quality at the lowest possible prices
- Micro: meeting the demand for the compact form factor
- Comfort: a result of consumers seeking optimal comfort in wearables
- Clarity: top-of-the-range quality earbuds integrating the latest tech
As you all know already, July is my birthday month and I do take some leaves sometimes and go on to some kind of trip to celebrate this growing up body. As I was reading MADE IN INDIA by Milind Soman which I completed last night gave me a wonderful insight about our own body that, AGE is just a number and you can achieve whatever you put your mind and heart on. I too have been putting up running 5kms for too long now so now I will start the preparations by running 50m and subsequently increasing the distance. I have reKINDLED my love for books and my Kindly Keyboard is really coming in handy as I finished this book in less than a week despite a full working week.
I always believed that my birthday is 22/7 making it equivalent to the Pi which never ends and goes till infinity so is my potential to create and think. But we just need to believe that it's possible and we are ready to challenge our current system or comfort zone and want to bring change in the same. As you would believe, that only by overcoming challenges do we grow ourselves and goals should really push us towards those challenges. I also learned from Soman's book that he dedicated himself to a single cause during that course of time because he was always seen standing on the successful side. He would obsessively think, live and practice for such events which mattered to him like Half-Marathon, Full Marathon, IronMan, Ultramarathon and various other initiatives like Pinkathon which he promotes for the welfare of society.
What I have done all my life, is make a long list of things I want to do and then try to allocate time to each one of them leaving me not finishing even a single one at the end of the year when you bring out the diary again. As written in many books now also from MAKE TIME by Jack Knapp and John Zeratsky, you focus on one highlight of a day, which can be towards the bigger goal to get it completed and celebrate every day with these small wins each day.
ONE THING PER DAY - EASY TO REMEMBER and FOCUS ON and Then JUST RELAX considering that you have provided value to your long term goal.
Coming back to July 2020, it was the time when the lockdown was relaxed for a while where restaurants opened up and we moved to level 3 in Johannesburg. It was the time when Montecasino called me to promote some of their establishments and I chose Thava Indian Restaurant and make the dates aligned to my birthday weekend. It was amazing to enjoy the food with the whole family. I intended to do something similar but this year we are in Lockdown Level 4.
Tuesday, 27 July 2021
Teach Your Younger Siblings What Tech Specs to Look Out for @HuaweiZA MateBook 14 or MateBook D 15 i3
Roberto Carlos Recreates his Classic #FreeKick in ‘Toughest Test’ Against New @NokiaMobile #NokiaXR20 #LoveTrustKeep
- Introducing the first-ever life-proof Nokia phone, built to withstand life’s rough and tumble
- Football legend Roberto Carlos and world champion freestyler Lisa Zimouche pair up to give the new life-proof Nokia XR20 its toughest test yet
- Carlos repeatedly boots the new phone across a concrete gravel football pitch in Madrid, Spain and recreates his famous 1997 banana shot in the ultimate crossbar challenge with the Nokia XR20
- The 5G smartphone is built to survive everything life throws at it: extreme temperatures from +55C to -22C, 1.8m drops, 1 hour under water[i], and more
- Watch the ‘Toughest Test’ here
Football Stars Teased for Launch of the first life-proof Phone, designed for the long run @NokiaMobile
- People around the world and South Africa, influencers and athletes, will be invited to walk together ‘virtually’ in a challenge powered by the Samsung Health App
- Participants’ steps will be accumulated during the challenge period
- There will be milestone pop-ups in the Samsung Health app and special digital badges for goal achievers
- South Africans are encouraged to participate and look out for the #StrongerTogether hashtag as they proudly support local athletes