Week 42 - Sat 15 Oct 2022 - Fri 21 Oct 2022
Diwali festival is coming near and we are all gearing towards the same. We had a lovely trip in Hermanus and I definitely want to buy a home there for my holidays and can lend the same as Airbnb also. Let the universe listen to my demand for the same. I am a firm believer in the law of attraction since 2007 when I first came across The Secret video and since then my life has changed for the better. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
1. Daily Walking - This week I did the lowest ever possible walk in the whole of the year and it came out to be only 4.77 km. I am extremely lagging behind the weekly targets and I hope that I will catch it up by Dec-22. The strong will I have will definitely help me to make this goal a success.
2. Thank you - I only did 1600 counts and the same has been finally stopped but it's a habit that needs the counter else you will forget to do the same. There should be something to make you remember that this is the thing you have to do. I have to work on this in the new year now.
3. Launch Events - I attended the MSC Cruises launch event where they introduced the new ships to be coming to South Africa along with a nice dinner at The Wanderers. Totally loved the same. I also attended the 3 part series of YouTube Shorts virtual event where a lot of international and domestic creators came and explained their process of creating the videos and going viral in their respective niches. This whole year is dedicated to the YT Shorts for sure for The Life's Way.
4. YouTube - This is the 4th month since the Youtube channel got accepted into the YPP - YouTube Partner Program and since then I have not reached the USD 100 mark and this month I hope to reach there. Please continue to give your love and support in terms of views and likes.
5. Entertainment - During Diwali times the only entertainment is meeting people as you give out the sweets. This time around wife prepared special stuff at home including besan laddu, snacks and so much more and especially created a Diwali box for everyone to receive from us. Though I told her that we have never got anything great in return for what we give that's fine at least people who get it look forward to receiving the same.
Happy Diwali to all nears and dears and to all my readers too. The Life's Way is all because of you guys! Thanks!!!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate on your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Support me if you want with $3.34 only per month - https://www.patreon.com/TheLifesWay Namaste! https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h