Week 44 - Sat 29 Oct 2022 - Fri 04 Nov 2022
I read this quote from Tony Robbins - Where focus goes, energy flows! This means that we need to build the capability to stay in focus and out of focus on demand. If any work needs our undivided attention, we should have the power to become focussed as per demand on our own wish rather than procrastinating etc. I wish for this kind of superpower for myself all the time.
1. Daily Walking - Week 44 saw me complete the 800 kilometres mark leaving me with 200 kilometres to cover in the last 2 months of 2022. I completed a total of 32.73 km which is the highest I have done in a week.
2. Books/Audiobooks - I completed the Perfect Murder book by Shakuntala Devi in a span of a day or two and was totally glued to the book. Buy the same from Amazon. I have completed a lot of new books this year using the audiobooks from Audible that save your progress and it's easy to use. Their library is too big to last a lifetime. Check them out!
3. Review Devices - I received the Denon Earphones TWS Bluetooth for review which will go back to the company after the end of the review cycle. This will be the first time I will send back the in-ear earphones though the bigger wireless headphones keep going back to the companies. It was the first time so I have to mention this once-in-a-lifetime event.
4. YouTube Partner Program - I am waiting for the Google Adsense PIN to arrive so that I can claim my first ever 100 USD from YPP. This is the best feeling ever and this will be my 3rd PIN as the other two got lost. It took me around 4 months to reach this mark and I am grateful to everyone for your views. Also, if I analyze I got 80% of this amount from a single video that is for the app named CallApp. Check it out - https://youtu.be/2THj-a2_KjA
5. Healthy Living - The doctor's visit told me about the deficiency of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D along with a significant amount of Iron missing in my body. That was the reason why I was not able to work in optimum conditions. I am taking the multivitamins now focussing on these vitamins along with some injections regularly now. It's been an eye-opener for me as I never cared about my vitamin intake.
I am sure my focus will be to cover as many kilometres as possible during the month of Nov-22 as I don't want to put it on the holiday season in Dec-22. Let's hope for the best in Nov-22. Thanks!!!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate on your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Support me with $3.34 only per month - https://www.patreon.com/TheLifesWay Namaste! https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h