Week 8 has been an entertainment powerhouse week as I watched a lot of movies and attended a lot of events. More than that this was a week where I got my single monthly cheque from my employer that keeps me going or paying my bills. Yes, I can't be rich if I only rely on this one payment in terms of 8-10 of work every day. Over the years now after Covid-19 I have observed that your life is limited and then you have to work for money or skills upliftment so that you can encash it. Tech space is changing fast so you also have to be a quick brown fox so that you can jump over the lazy dog.
Increase your salary as high as possible and take risks - Don't get settled.
1. Entertainment - I started the week by watching Cirkus movie starring Ranveer Singh and Varun Sharma. I loved the light-hearted comedy despite it being not a hit at the box office. I also watched Shiv Shasti Balboa starring Anupam Kher and Neena Gupta and totally loved the same though most of the dialogues and scenes Anupam sir also told on the Kapil Sharma show which led to nothing left to watch in the movie. Revealing a lot of details about the movie during the promotional tours is not a great strategy. I then moved to a 3 episode series from TVF - SK Sir ki Class which is a spin-off of the TVF Aspirants series that I wanted it to continue but this one has not reached the level Aspirants is and that's why they finished the same in 3 episodes only. I also completed the Hindi movie LOST starring Yami Gautam Dhar and it took me a lot of days to finish this tiresome movie.
2. Launch Events - I attended the opening ceremony of the Fujifilm South Africa office in the Sandton area. The view from this space is really awesome overlooking Hurlingham and Randburg. Then I also attended the Doritos Event where they launched the new chilli versions of Nik Naks, Doritos and Simba chips. It was a fun outing and we got packets of each too to try at home. I also attended a housewarming party of a friend who bought a big villa and did some prayers along with a party thereafter.
3. Thank You - I didn't do this at all this week on the counter. Totally failed in this grand scheme of things.
4. Daily Prayers - I am not sure if I am regular in this activity as well since the completion of 42 years of Hanuman Chalisa. Complete failure in this regard also, a daily power source is needed to light up your life and give you the confidence to carry on despite all the internal struggles.
5. Goodies - What I have observed this year the goodies that are being given at the end of launch events are a total disaster. The time spent at the event without the vegetarian food to enjoy, the gift is not worth your time at all. The coverage that you need to give on your blog and social media platforms is more extra work for that pack of chips or concert tickets. I be rather stay at home and save on petrol and time which I can enjoy with my family or read a book on my Kindle.
You may have observed that I have posted the failures or talked about them in my posts but it's best to take them out of the system. If I have failed, I have failed. I have to accept that failures and wins are part of life and we can't stay settled thinking that we have won but the point where you are in life, everyone else has left that point long back and you are now lagging behind everyone else.
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the last 10 Years!