I think I am telling more about the achievement and less about failures but there is always an internal struggle that keeps happening with something or the other part of your life for which you are not happy. I am never happy about the fact that despite working hard on The Life's Way - this has not gotten the recognition it wanted and still I am struggling to make it all work. Definitely, there is something not done right from my end and I want you guys to tell me what I am not doing correctly? Give me your comments on any platforms you are following me on or else send me an email from the bottom of the page.
Week 33 - Sat 13 Aug 2022 - Fri 19 Aug 2022
1. Thank You - There was a complete halt of this habit in the month of August, especially during the previous week and I could only do 6000 for the whole week. I think I left the counter someplace and couldn't find the same also for many days. Anyways, I am sure I will meet the yearly goal of 1 Million for sure. It's always great to look at the big picture you are working towards and the small problems build your confidence to move forward for sure. This week I completed the 100k from the counter of 74000 and took it to 42000 again at the end of 19-Aug-22.
2. Goodies - YouTube Creator 360 event goodies finally reached my home address and I was extremely happy to receive something with my channel name on the jacket they sent. It's in YouTube colours and you can check out the video here. I also worked on creating YouTube thumbnails for already posted videos and then sharing the tweets. YouTube thumbnail creation is an added task in itself and there should be a dedicated day for the same. I am using the Canva platform to create the same.
3. Skillshare - I bought an annual subscription to Skillshare for USD 24 based on the notion class of Ali Abdaal and I am now spending a lot of money on books and courses to extend my knowledge further. Since YouTube monetization is enabled I am spending a lot of money on things that I always wanted even without a single cent coming into reality towards me. YouTube I am sure sends money at a certain interval or threshold and I have not reached the same yet and am still pending some address verification from my side as well.
4. Walking - I am constantly losing out on the weekly targets against the 660 kilometres, I could only reach 645 kilometres. There is a gap of 15 kilometres which I can now take into consideration as 1 week's leave and can reset the same too but let's carry on and see if the gap broadens then we can do the same. This is because I have a target of 1000 kilometres in 52 weeks so we have 2 weeks of furloughs available. I am using the Huawei Watch GT 2e for tracking purposes.
5. Launch Events - I was invited to the biggest launch in terms of new products at Xperience Huawei 2022 launch event that happened at Sandton Convention Centre and the goodies received were a luxurious backpack which you can watch here. I still have to share the goodies received at the Samsung launch event and I will do so soon in the upcoming videos. I am doing all these videos for you so that you guys what goes into these events and what do you get out of it in case you are interested in becoming a blogger or YouTuber in the future? Your experience might be different in case you are top of the class but general category admissions will be like what I am showcasing to you.
6. Books and Audiobooks - I completed one book by Sandeep Krishnan called Mind of a Consultant and picked up his other book named Making of a CEO. The mind of a consultant is a definite read for all management graduates and those who are not. This brings back all the knowledge that was acquired during the long hours in the MBA school I attended and that you also wish to attend. You shall definitely listen to the same on Audible or buy a book.
The struggle is always there but these books and audiobooks help you gain perspective and things your mind has put on hold and your memory is also not serving you. Books are the only way you can gain back your confidence to speak and putting those skills learned from books can help you grow in any area you want. My focus is on the Growth Mindset and Execution for the rest of the year.