Week 32 was a long weekend as it was some of the relaxing times with 4 non-stop holidays to enjoy at home. I really did some of the experiments with my various social media platforms and also did shoot some photos for some of the sponsored posts to reach my readers soon.
Week 32 - Sat 06 Aug 2022 - Fri 12 Aug 2022
1. Thank You - From 62222 to 74000 was the total that I could do during the course of the week. I am really grateful to the Universe for everything I have achieved since I started this practice.
2. Launch Events - Samsung launched their new foldable Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Z Fold 4 on 10 August 2022. Samsung launched their new phones at The Leonardo and this was my first time at Alto234 - that's the top of the building. I felt so happy to be there and felt so great. After a long while, I also did listen to the Bollywood songs as compared to the audiobook and literally was flying in the sky.
3. Walking - I completed 17 kilometres this week but am still not able to find the time and strength to complete the same. I started drinking Ensure Gold Protein drink which is really nice. I only reached 621 kilometres as compared to the target of 640 kilometres.
4. Entertainment - I started watching Only Murders in the building Season 2 and completed the 6 episodes available as these days, American shows episodes are launched 1 per week. This is torture if you are invested in the story as compared to the binge-watching habits we have developed during the lockdown.
5. Social Media Posts - The further scheduling happened and I could take the same till the middle of October 22. I now need to post for Instagram posts as well. I have now enough content to share the same on IG/FB/Tiktok and various other platforms. I am grateful that I always have something I can create in my life on a daily basis.
Doing the photos for the videos and then putting them through Canva to make them into thumbnails is a creative process I really enjoy. Creating stuff in Canva is awesome even though I am using the free version. You should definitely try Canva for all your social media content creations. Soon I am reaching the completion of 10 Years of The Life's Way and I can swear that my life has changed due to the same. Whatever recognition I have received in my life is only due to this blog and related social media platforms.