Week 34 - Sat 20 Aug 2022 - Fri 26 Aug 2022
Week 34 started with a great Canon World Photography Day 2022 event where Canon called us to Krugersdorp and set up a space to take photographs and learn from various industry leaders and influencers. I really enjoyed the programme and also got to meet Roger Machin once again and he offered his advice on various queries I had. It was a great opportunity to meet Senzelwe, Matthew and Khalipha as well. I got really impressed by the work being done by Kierran. I am always grateful to Canon for all the goodies they have given to everyone in their roadshows and various launch events.
1. Walking - This week I only did 10.5 kilometres and took the thing to around 656 kilometres as compared to the target of 680 kilometres.
2. Entertainment - I watched the Delhi Crime Season 2 all episodes in a single day with my wife. This was the first time I put effort to watch the series at 1x speed and let it go. I generally watch everything at 1.5x or that kind of speed. Season 2 is nice and with a new intense storyline, you get to learn more insight into the Police Department.
3. Launch Events - Huawei invited me to their Huawei Wearables launch event and I also got my own personal Huawei Watch Fit 2 in blue strap colour. I have to start using the same in the near future as it has a lot of new features including a built-in speaker to attend to calls and listen to music on the go. Right after the same, I got to attend Samsung's Content Creators event in collaboration with several influencers and it was awesome too as it showcased the power of the new foldable launched last month.
4. Thank You - The counter moved from 42000 onwards to close at 80634 by the end of the week. With the same power of gratitude, this week the maximum I earned was USD 2.79 on 25-Aug. I could not break the last month's highest but that's fine and I am working towards creating more and more videos.
5. World Photography Day Event - I posted a lot of photos for Canon but didn't win anything but I am okay with the same as I totally enjoyed taking those photos. I know my strengths and I love what I do without post-processing as I always believed in taking the right photos from the camera directly I am still an old-minded film camera lover since 1984 or so when I first picked up the Pentax camera and took the photographs using the same till 2000. You can watch the photos shot on my Instagram handle.
Sometimes in life, you win and sometimes you lose but carry on participating in all the contests and someday you will win the one you always wanted to win. I have in my life won more contests than the gifts I received from brands. I have won whatever I have desired sooner or later as per the criteria to win set by the contests along with the blessings of the Lord Almighty. It reminds me that I am not doing the daily prayers for many months now. I have to restart the same and set daily targets or weekly targets for the same too.
Contact me at email@example.com to collaborate on your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Support me if you want with USD 10 - https://www.patreon.com/TheLifesWay Namaste!