Week 10 was all about entertainment as I watched a lot of streaming platforms and also finished the 12th season of The Big Bang Theory which was a little nostalgic moment as I started missing the show immediately after the last episode. I could not revive immediately as the show I started watching in London in 2011 or so and only finished it watching in 2022.
Week 10 - 05 Mar 2022 (Sat) to 11 Mar 2022 (Fri)
1. Entertainment - I started my week watching JHUND starring Amitabh Bachchan and totally loved the movie. This is one movie that you should watch with family and friends and music by Ajay-Atul creates an upbeat effect on your overall experience of the movie. I watched another movie on Netflix named Against the Ice starring Nikolaj Coster-Waldau which is a book based movie on Denmark's Polar expedition. It's a very slow movie and can be avoided and needs the patience to watch but can be watched once if there is nothing else you want to do. I also watched the movie Love Hostel which is not worthy of your time at all starring Sanya Malhotra, Vikrant Massey and Bobby Deol. This movie is a disaster and totally unreal and feels like as desi John Wick comes to meet some village in Haryana. I also watched RUDRA: The edge of darkness based on Luther starring Ajay Devgn and Raashi Khanna on Disney+ Hotstar. This one is really thrilling as it keeps you on the edge and I binge-watched all episodes in a single evening. You will definitely enjoy the desi Luther on which this series is made.
2. Walking - I completed my weekly 20 kilometres and also undertook 8 kilometres walk on one of the days. I intend to do it every week once in a while and can take it further to 10-15 kilometres if I can spend some extra time or if I want to finish the audiobook on the same day itself. I am getting some muscle pulls during 8 kilometres but it will go with time as I raise my level of walking again towards 15 kilometres in a single go. My time for 6 kilometres has improved from 1 hr 15 minutes (from 2020) or so to 1 hr 5 minutes now.
3. Audiobooks - I completed the Happy Sexy Millionaire by Steven Bartlett and loved some of the learnings from the book. I am sure I want to read a physical copy of this book again later in the year. I started another masterclass book by Eric Jorgenson - The Alamanack of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and Happiness which is totally free in audio and book format for all. This is one of the first books which you should have as a daily bible for your life. With these, I have already finished half of the 25 books I wanted to read for this year. I will continue to listen to more and more books and let's see how far the target goes this year now. I also watched Peter Russels Deported stand up act in Mumbai on Netflix.
4. Thank You - I did somewhere around 70000 Thank you during this period which is really a great achievement in a single week. I am sure that it will bring me some good news in terms of earning more goodies or money in future.
5. Daily Prayers - I completed Year 38xHanuman Chalisa prayers this week and made a promise that I will average around 30x Hanuman Chalisa on a daily basis. I am still missing 1-day prayer every week and this needs to be sorted immediately or at least a constant reminder should be there to do it every day. I am now only 4 years of Hanuman Chalisa away which needs to be done by 22-Jul-2022 which is my 42nd birthday.
6. Launch Events - I attended the Samsung VIP experience event at Mall of Africa and dinner at KREAM but I missed eating as I had to pick up Keisha from a birthday party and had to leave early. I enjoyed the setup of Samsung S22 Experience zones and also met Anele at the event. I also loved the Uber Black (2nd time ever sitting in a Mercedes taxi) which transported me from my home to the venue and then back home all paid for by Samsung South Africa. Thank You Team Samsung. I have not received the new S22 Ultra for review so far but in future, if I get it, you will see a lot of content posted on my channels.
7. Social Media - I continue to schedule a lot of content that goes live daily on FB/IG at the same time every day. If I am getting any benefits out of it, I have not seen any so far but I still have so much content that I can share on my platforms meanwhile I create more and more for future use too. I have not received even a single response back since I started charging for my posts and many PR companies have stopped sending me their continuous press releases. It saves me a lot of time as I now don't need to respond to them at all. Thank You PR companies who are looking for free blog posts and never responded in kind or goodies in so many years.
This week saw some of the Youtube videos go live on my channel and still some 70 subscribers far from the 1000 mark. I am sure I will continue to publish more and more content as and when I get time to do so. Let's enjoy our lives and take care of our futures too with the right kind of investments. Give priority to those tasks and people who are aligned to your vision of the future. One who is not contributing to your bills can be said bye-bye because it all boils down to money sooner or later.
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea (so far USD 0.00) - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact at email@example.com to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!