It's been a month since Saturday the 5th of Feb 2022 which marked the opening of Huawei’s fourth store in the country, this time in South Africa’s biggest mall, Sandton City. The store will not only have a retail offering of Huawei’s vast range of quality devices but will also serve as a technical centre and give consumers the opportunity to experience Huawei’s ecosystem of products for themselves.
The technical service offering includes software support, repairs, phone cleaning, and replacement of mainboards, screens and batteries. Customers are also able to purchase phone covers and screen protectors. One of the store’s biggest attractions is its experience section, where customers are able to see how Huawei’s all-scenario ecosystem of products, work together to provide a superior user experience from laptops to smartphones to wearables to audio devices. Customers are also given the opportunity to test the devices in-store, such as playing games on Huawei’s brand new HUAWEI MateView GT curved monitor.
Special deals, including discounts, lucky draws and free gifts, will be on offer for the store’s opening weekend. Some of these include:
• The recently launched HUAWEI nova Y9a which can be purchased in a bundle deal with a HUAWEI Power bank, for just R6 499, saving customers R699.
• The HUAWEI MateBook D15 i3, normally priced at R10,999, is discounted toR10 499, and includes a Huawei 1TB storage device, saving you R2 499.
• You can get R1 000 off a HUAWEI GT2e wearable by paying R2 499. Your purchase will include a HUAWEI Scale valued at R799.
• All battery replacements will cost just R99 and screen replacements start at R399.
• All Customers who buy any phone, PC or tablet can add just R1 to their purchase and receive a Huawei power bank, bag, or headset.
These are just some of the special offers up for grabs at the new Huawei Experience Store, which you’ll find near the Checkers forecourt. So head over to Sandton City and experience Huawei’s devices and deals.
Check out some of the goodies I received at the launch event along with some videos and photos shot at the event -
Please subscribe to my channel - I am very near the 1000 mark subscribers!
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea or coffee - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact at email@example.com to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!