Week 11 too was more about entertainment and binge-watching on Netflix and other streaming platforms. There was a lot of new movies addition on Netflix and I was glued to the platform somehow and watched all the content at the regular speed for a change wasting a lot of time. It was definitely a test of patience for some of the content which I could have skipped at 1.5x or more speeds on the smartphone app. I am not so sure which buttons to press to change the playing speed on Smart TV or maybe the app on my TV is not updated as yet. Let me try that on Samsung M7 Smart Monitor and revert to you next week.
1. Entertainment - I watched the movie Badhaai Do starring RajKummar Rao and Bhumi Pednekar on Netflix and totally loved watching the same. I watched another South Korean movie named The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure which is just a time pass and nothing fancy about the same and you can avoid it too. Then I went on to watch The Adam Project again on Netflix starring Ryan Reynolds, Zoe Saldana, Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner. This movie is really interesting and one time watch for sure. You will enjoy the acting of the little kid in the movie played by Walker Scobell. I watched Dolittle with my daughter and we totally loved the same starring Robert Downey Jr. It's a must-watch movie with your little ones also available on Netflix. I watched the new Spiderman: No Way Home movie also after such a long wait and totally loved the same. Overall, it was an entertaining week for sure with so many movies watched back to back.
2. Launch Event - I attended the virtual launch event of Awesome Samsung Galaxy A event where they launched Samsung A33 and A53 smartphones for the price-conscious markets. The same day we saw the launch of Huawei foldable devices named Huawei P50 Pocket which is really amazing and a grand event was planned for the same at Sun Arena Times Square Casino in Pretoria. I received some awesome goodies from both the events which you can see the videos on my Youtube channel if interested.
3. Walking - This week I walked the most in a single go which was around 8.6 kilometres which I have not done so far earlier in this year. I used to walk 15 kilometres regularly but after Covid times this was the first time ever to do anything more than 8 kilometres. I completed the intentional 20 kilometres for this week easily and the next week will be a task as the family is coming back to Joburg and will be hectic for some days initially to leave Reyansh behind and not play with him and invest time in walking.
4. Thank You - I completed around 49000xThank You during this week as the timer got reset due to falling on the ground and restarted again from zero. It's good that I have already completed 100k for this month but carrying on on a daily basis. I intend to be more grateful all the time but it's a difficult task to do and be in a state of gratefulness all the time. Let's continue our focus on becoming the same and it will also be achieved soon as we are just on Week 11 which is around 1/4 of the year and soon by the end of Mar-22 it will be week 13. Let's add up the numbers then.
5. Audiobooks - I started another audiobook after many deliberations and took some rest also from the books. I thought of listening to Chris Bailey's Hyperfocus: how to work less and achieve more and it's a 6hr 40 minutes long book. I am finding the same interesting and this will require a relisten or reading a printed book for sure.
6. Daily Prayers - I completed 14000 x Hanuman Chalisa during this week which is a significant achievement from where I started some months back. The power of dedicated efforts slowly and steadily can help you achieve a lot more if you remain consistent. The overall count towards 42 years is now less than 1400xHanuman Chalisa which I am tracking as I wanted to have it around 1000 by the end of Mar-22.
7. Social Media - I am consistently posting on FB/IG on a daily basis and sometimes on Youtube and Blog posts. I am okay with the frequency and maybe instead of pressing the publish button, I can streamline the schedule. It will definitely help me achieve the success I am looking for in social media platforms. I am feeling like I need to take a break from this for some time now and enjoy the time in some activities that fetches me money rather than a goodies bag which these days are not worthwhile. If you look at the quality of goodies Huawei is giving in their events, it has significantly dropped from what they used to offer. I have even received a Mont Blanc Leather Card keeper from them at one of the events which were for the Mate series of smartphones. If you think that from the goodies bag, a person can earn some money then it's a thought that needs introspection and investigation for sure.
The Youtube subscribers count is only going on a snail's pace with 1 addition on some days and sometimes 1 reduction too and I am losing interest too now. I am not sure what kind of videos I shall make but I will continue to change and revive the thing I am doing using all means I have available. Let's see if I will hit the 1000 mark by 31 March 2022 or it will be on 30-Apr-2022 the time will tell? Till that time - keep working on your goals all the time.