Week 9 started with a great trip to Pretoria via the Gautrain #FreetoMove campaign where they invited people across Johannesburg and Pretoria to use the Gautrain and buses and enjoy a trip with their family to any location where the train goes other than the O.R.Tambo airport. I and Keisha went from Sandton to Pretoria and subsequently to the Pretoria Zoo only to return back as the queue to enter the zoo was a kilometre long if not less.
Week 9 - 26 Feb 2022 (Sat) to 04 Mar 2022 (Fri)
1. Walking - I did walk around 20 kilometres this week but only recorded or switched on my watch for around 17.5 kilometres. I took a whole round of the Rosebank mall from the bottom floor to the first floor only to find that the Incredible connection shop is just 50meters away from the escalators and the main entrance. I really feel great to be walking as and when I feel like and listening to audiobooks while walking. For 2 months completed in 2022, my overall kilometres recorded on Huawei Watch GT 2e is 186.62 kilometres which are for 9 weeks comes out more than 20.74 kilometres per week and that was our goal. I am really happy that I completed the same overall despite losing it for a week or two.
2. Daily Prayers - I completed the 37x Years of Hanuman Chalisa on 28-Feb as this month went really slow in terms of prayers. I made a rule that I have to get to around the 1000 mark by the end of March-22 which means I have to do around 30+ per day. I am tracking the same closely and will reach there hopefully.
3. Entertainment - I watched a lot of movies this week - Death On The Nile (Movie) starring Gal Gadot at Montecasino @Movies on Saturday afternoon alone and The Fame Game (Netflix) web series starring Madhuri Dixit on the binge-watch on Friday night. I also completed the Season 11 of The Big Bang Theory along with Kapil Sharma's I am not done yet episode on Netflix.
4. Launch Event - I was invited to be at the TimesLive event with Gautrain which was a webinar I registered for but got to be part of the in-person event. I won some goodies there which will come to me soon and then I will reveal them to you on my Youtube channel.
5. Thank You - I completed around 41000 counts during this week and it's really a great experience to continually be in a state of gratitude and gratefulness all the time. This is I will say one of the best habits as promoted in the book by Ken Honda - Happy Money.
6. Audiobooks - I completed The Courage to be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi and Fumitake Koga and this is one of the books which you need to read too so I plan to revisit it a little later once my goal of 25 books for the year is complete. I feel now I am covering books at the pace I used to earlier in my life during Engineering and MBA. I started listening to the Happy Sexy Millionaire: Unexpected Truths about Fulfilment, Love and Success by Steven Bartlett which I am also loving.
7. Social Media - Consistency is the key as I am now scheduling content to go live every day on Instagram and Facebook channels. I want to implement the same for the blog posts and Youtube channel too. Also, stopping posting the press releases has given me a lot of time to walk, read and for completing other things which are worth some importance to me rather than being dependent on the brands to send me their event invites and later some gadgets to review etc. I am only doing what I want to do and nothing else. It gives me a plan to pitch to the brands in a manner that is comfortable for both parties. If they don't revert they know why I am not promoting them and if they revert it's a win for me and them.
March 2022 is something that has arrived now and I am really prepared to complete all my pending tasks from submitting insurance claims to school admissions for kids. I have also started shooting the videos which are coming on Youtube and the same are now part of the daily posts on IG/FB too. Let's see the response of the public and then will go for some more creative approach to promote them again as I am still so far from the 4000 hours of public watchtime.
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea (so far USD 0.00) - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!