Week 19 has been hectic and loss of health as well leading to some days being on the bed continuously and then getting back to normal is hectic.
1. Launch Events - I attended a YouTube Shorts event virtually and then one Mini Event for the EV research they did with some local companies and students. The same day, I had to go to the Cliff Central event at Acore Lane which was almost finished when I reached as the Mini event didn't finish on time. At the end of the day, we had my employer's town hall event which was really very far almost a 50-60 min drive and it was so cold that day, that it immediately had an impact on me and my health started deteriorating. Again there was another YouTube Creator Event virtually that I also attended so much so that I was not able to attend anything else after the same as my health was not good at all. I think I should not go to events which are not relevant and are not helping me promote myself or my brand or are not bringing me anything in return.
2. Shopping @ China Mall - I bought the iPad cover for my daughter as well as a cover for my Samsung A8 tablet. Now it's way earlier to work or read from the tablets as I have reduced the risk of breaking the screen. Also, I got to know about the Mellows Stationery Store in China Mall, F-9 block which has a lot of amazing products which I totally adore. The only thing is that you have to pay cash but the FNB ATM is right opposite the F-block for withdrawal of money. A lot of products were on sale and there were so many things I wanted to buy but thought of buying them later once they set up the shop fully. The shop has products from crayons, markers, sharpeners erasers, ball pens, fountain pens, gel pens notepads, cutters, diaries to office products, and school bags to a lot of categories for each age and group.
3. Marketplace @ Facebook - Earlier I have never visited the same but don't know how I got glued to the same while searching for fountain pens and then the search widened to include some products that I saw growing up and wanted to get hold of them. I bought some stuff from Facebook that I will have videos on my channel soon from technology products to writing instruments to calligraphy journals. I have spent a lot of money on buying people's used products which in my case is something not that good. Unless and until you really can't afford a new one or the product in question has some emotional value assigned to it, I would say don't ever go this route.
4. Thank You - The week started from 22000 onwards to reach 69000 in total and this has been the best growth so far in the year. I again recommend you this daily habit for sure. Yoga is another one that you can do on a daily basis as well. I am doing my daily Yoga as well. I am seeing the benefits it has on my health as my lung capacity to inhale oxygen has increased so much more and now even if I run, I can come back to a normal heartbeat faster.
5. YouTube Shorts - This month I decided that I will do 5 shorts every day and despite no response on some of the videos, I am keeping up with the trend and finally seeing some results as well. Suddenly, I am getting more subscribers and more views because one of the five videos posted gets some traction and brings in around 2-3k video views. This helps increase the YouTube Shorts revenue as well which is not much but slowly touching USD 1 and I am sure for this month it will cross 1$ for sure.
Health has taken a hit this week and it has reduced the long-form video premieres on my channel but will soon pick up its pace and this year I am sure we will cross 1000 long-form videos in the coming days.
Aum Namah Shivay!
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews
and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the Last 10 Years!