April 2023 is the month when you feel that things are getting picked up in terms of launch events and other tasks.
1. Daily Yoga - After taking a break from Yoga thinking that I will be able to do it myself, I have rejoined the daily online classes. This has been the best habit to follow all your life.
2. Entertainment - This week I watched a movie premiere of AIR that I really wanted to watch. It was a great event with free popcorn and cold drinks. The movie stars Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jason Bateman, Viola Davis and others. This is definitely a one-time watch as there is some detail shown in the movie. Else you can also read the book by Phil Knight. Also, I watched The Great Indian Murder Season 1, which I wanted to see on the Disney Plus streaming platform. There is really a sad turn of events in the web series as you will fall in love with various characters of the web series.
3. Thank You - I started around 61000 and reached 81000 by the end of the week. As told in my previous posts this is one of the best practices as told by Ken Honda in his book The Happy Money.
4. Humanz - I got my first payment from the Humanz app for a campaign I did on Twitter long back. any kind of cash payment is always good and you can then buy some stuff using the money earned.
5. YouTube - YouTube video creation is my favourite activity and I do a lot of scripting these days. The easiest way to create a video is to think about the video well in advance and prepare the ideas that you want to communicate. I always try to jot them down and then let the flow take its turn. I always love impromptu speeches and videos because that is my true reaction that is being captured but it doesn't do justice with the detailed product reviews as sometimes I may miss telling you some details that you guys have queries on. That's why it's always good to write down some important points that you want to discuss in the videos.
The first three months of the Year 2023 are gone by and now we are in the second quarter I feel really sad during this month as the annual appraisal letter comes with a new salary and I see none to zero growth leading to a lot of anger and irritation but unless I take steps to resolve it this problem will remain like that year after year. I look forward to correcting the same asap.
Aum Namah Shivay!
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews
and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the Last 10 Years!