Week 18 has been a week of meeting new people as I attended two different religious or spiritual sects' programmes and also attended some diverse launch events as well.
1. Launch Events - I attended a new book launch event at Exclusive Books, Rosebank for Daniel Strauss's second book named The Billionaire Career and the first one is called The Billionaire Mindset. I also attended MSC Cruises end of season breakfast and an insight into the next year's cruising season. I totally loved the same and came to know that there is a Bhangra cruise as well which I am planning to visit with my family and friends.
2. Entertainment - I watched The Citadel Episode 3 but somehow I didn't like the whole series at all. I have stopped watching the same in between despite appreciating Priyanka Chopra Jones as an actor. I am not getting so much interested in the storyline despite the good graphics and amazing music to go with the same.
3. Thank You - This week I started from 48000 and crossed 100k and then further started again to take it to 22000. If you still have not started this daily habit despite reading all than 70 weekly posts so far then you should again think about it for the last time. It's the most wonderful habit to bring happiness and good luck in your life.
4. YouTube Channel - This week I started posting 5 Youtube Shorts videos every day and it has hugely helped the channel as a whole. Last month I gained around 91 subscribers and let's see how much gain I will have from posting 5 videos daily for the whole month of May-23. My channel has crossed 800000 views on my channel and also crossed 1900 subscribers this week on 5-May-23. It really needs a lot of discipline to post 5 videos daily.
5. Religion & Spiritual Leaders - I was able to see the Radha Soami Satsang Beas headed by Baba Gurinder Singh who visited South Africa after a long long while. I saw him after a long time as I used to visit his centre once a year during some massive festival in Sikandarpur near my home city Sirsa. Secondly, I attended the Sant Nirankari Mission programme on someone's birthday which I was invited to headed by Mata Sudkisha who is currently in South Africa on a trip to Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
I made this video with so much dedication but it didn't work. Maybe I need to change something but let me know what do you think I should make videos on? May be it's because people were jealous that they are not the ones who got these goodies but it's the efforts that are behind collecting all these things over the years. It's not a one-day job and now soon it will be 11 years of The Life's Way working every day on blog posts or other social media posts. Cheers!!!
Aum Namah Shivay!
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews
and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the Last 10 Years!