Week 24 was the most awaited because the Adipurush movie was getting released and a holiday was also there on 16 June 2023. It was also my mom's birthday as well during this week. Also The Life's Way crossed 4 Million Pageviews on www.thelifesway.com which is a huge achievement considering it's my efforts to post on a consistent basis from the last 10.5 years without any help so it's just my passion that's making me move forward.
1. Entertainment - I watched the Adipurush movie and didn't like the twists as the storyline is totally different from what we have seen in our childhood. If the story could have not been inspired by the legendary religious texts then they could have a superhero story like any of the Marvel comics movie. The only best part was the song Ram Siya Ram which I can listen to in a loop a hundred times. I also watched the new movie on Netflix Extraction 2 and the action sequences were awesome in the same. The storyline is not that great but the train action sequence took my breath away.
I also watched Indiana Jones and Crystal Skull on the Disney Plus streaming platform in anticipation of the new Indiana Jones movie getting released soon called Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny that I still have to watch. I love the character and the fast storyline with a lot of mysterious adventure and thrilling climax buildup.
2. Goodies - I received a surprise gift from Nokia as I got Nokia 105 feature phone that has the Snake game built into it. I also received the payment of R450 for the Humanz app for one of their Twitter campaigns. It's always a great time when you get paid for your social media influence whatever the cash is earned as cash is king.
3. YouTube - I crossed 2100 subscribers on my YouTube Channel during this week. It's always great to keep moving forward towards your goals and soon we will reach the Silver play button. A strategy is needed to earn the same as we may have to work on trending topics as well.
4. Thank You - I started from 45000 onwards to reach 69000 counts and then the same got reset. Again after restarting, I reached the 2000 count.
5. Kainchi Dham Sthapna Diwas - 15th June is the Sthapna Diwas at the Neem Karoli Baba Ashram near Nainital and a lot of people go to the place to get blessed by the Lord Almighty. I also got interested in the same and saw a lot of live videos on YouTube from the lines of people who were capturing every aspect of the festival. This is the same place where Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and many others went with their problems and got sorted to reach the heights they never saw before. I wish the same for myself too in the coming years.
I thank each and every one of the readers of my blog that helped me reach 4 Million pageviews on the blog. I am really thankful to all the brandses during the course of the last 10.5 years and though I have taken out some 500-600 blog posts from my blog which were not evergreen and now I have a focused content strategy to only promote those brands who helps me earn a lot of money or are available for trade exchanges. I don't want stuff that I won't use so cash is always a better way of collaborating. All the best to me!
Aum Namah Shivay!
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews
and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the Last 10.5 Years!