Week 16 also focussed on a lot of launch events and movies. I really enjoyed my time this week on Planet Earth.
1. Entertainment - I watched a lot of movies starting from as old as Satte pe Satta starring Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini. The movie has a great storyline along with some of the great songs I still love to sing along like Dilbar Mere, Mausam Mastana and Pyar Humein Kis mod pe le aaya.
Then I went on to watch another movie - A Man Named Otto starring Tom Hanks that really tells you a lot of humanity and kindness. These are the two things you have to live for and imbibe in your everyday behaviour. I also completed the second season of Rocket Boys and it was really an eye-opener.
I also watched another movie Kanjoos Makhichoos starring Kunal Khemu and it's really a satire on the government officials and some of the money that's granted by the government in case of death during natural calamities or accidents. I also watched some episodes of Kapil Sharma Show on Youtube but it is shorter as the songs etc are all taken out so you don't enjoy it as much as you will on SonyLiv or Sony TV live.
2. Launch Events - I attended the YuLife Insurance media invite lunch event at The Leonardo in Sandton. It was really a great meeting to know more about the insurance products and the market as a whole. I asked a lot of questions and the team replied to me with sincerity and humbleness. I also attended their second event for a few minutes which was for the general public and came back home after eating some breakfast at The Tryst. I am still using this app to take care of my mental and physical health as there are great apps integrations with other apps to do meditation and exercises.
Another event I attended was for Bambanani introducing an app for primary and pre-primary school kids to learn and grow their skills. Another book launch I attended for Jess Robus and a wine expo where I got bored as I don't drink so was drinking cold water in a wine glass. Some of the events you should say no to from the start as I knew that the time is going to get wasted in them. Decide what to do with your time rather than going for new.
There was another online event for YouTube Shorts - PullUpYoShorts that I attended. This year so far I have not received anything from YouTube as a gift. All gifts that I have received are from the last year.
3. Thank You - I carried on my counter to start from 7000 onward to complete it to 24000 and then it remained at that mark for the rest of the week.
4. Humanz - I did another campaign for them on Twitter and I really love the same as it earns me some amount of cash that I can use to buy stuff I really want or don't want at all. Some of this is spent on impulse shopping for sure.
5. YouTube - I posted around 4 long-form videos during the course of this week. I really enjoyed opening my first Kaweco Brass Sport Fountain Pen that's really heavy. Also, I enjoyed opening up the goodies received from Melon Mobile and YuLife Insurance App. Some of the goodies are already being owned by people who know me as I generally give them away to my family and friends who want to use them and enjoy them on their special days like birthdays and anniversaries.
I hope you are enjoying my videos and these articles as I look forward to bringing you a personal touch to my mindset and activities that I am spending my time on. It may look like a waste of time afterwards but you can decide for yourself if the same has helped you grow or made you think in any way then it's for the best. Enjoy your small life here on Planet Earth as extinction is near just like Dinosaurs thought they will outlive the planet but change is the only thing that will remain consistent.
Aum Namah Shivay!
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews
and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the Last 10 Years!