The half of the month is finished already and things have started to pick up in terms of launch events and getting busier and busier. I am running around from one event to another and also posting a lot of videos on my YouTube channel as well.
1. Launch Events - I attended some launch events this week starting with Nikon Event in Centurion where some executives came from Dubai, MEA and were looking for influencers to promote their new mirrorless cameras. Then it was the Melon Mobile launch event at Prison Break Market which rides on the MTN network and I did review the SIM cards received from them for free as a part of the goodies bag. I then went on to attend the Frangrance Wonderland event with Liz Fragrance Queen for the first time as I received the tickets from MIX 98.3 FM radio channel from Sam. I will definitely recommend you book the tickets to her next event that happens every month. She gives all her knowledge about fragrances and perfumes during the events and also sends you home with a lucky draw and sure shot return gift.
2. Thank You - The counter again went back to zero and I was only able to do a 7000 Thank You count till the end of the week.
3. Entertainment - I started with watching Shazam 2 movie which I didn't like much. Then I went on to watch Mrs Undercover which was really a nice watch starring Radhika Apte and Sumit Vyaas. I also watched the Season 1 of Happy Family Conditions Apply which is really a hilarious series if you like the Gujarati comedy.
4. Daily Yoga - I totally loved Yoga classes that started once again and I had to miss a day of Yoga on Monday. Once you start doing daily yoga, you have to do it every day as your body will want to have it to get stretched and feel relaxed.
5. YouTube - I am continuously creating a lot of videos in terms of long-form as well as Shorts on the channel. I have crossed more than 400 long-form videos this week. I am sure people will find them sooner than later and maybe one of the videos will go viral in the near future or at least that's my wish. If you have not checked the channel, definitely give it a try from the link underneath.
Aum Namah Shivay!
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews
and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the Last 10 Years!