The week still reminded me of the heartbreak when I wanted to win the GK contest but missed it due to my mistakes only. The nostalgia continued and it was so difficult to move on.
1. Entertainment - The week started with the continuation of Prison Break Season 5 and finally finished the whole series again after a gap of around 12-13 years. I still felt that it is one of the well-made series and you are glued to your seats despite watching it and knowing the story as well. I moved to the National Treasure Season 1 on Disney Plus which is really a nice spin-off from the famous Nicolas Cage movies. I also watched the Gulmohar movie starring Sharmila Tagore, Simran and Manoj Vajpayee. It's really a nice heart-touching movie with the family getting separated and the link being the old house made by grandparents. Finally, I started watching the second season of The Rocket Boys and this one is the best we can see this year for sure. I am surely in love with the acting of Jim Sarbh, Ishwak Singh and Regina Cassandra. If you have not seen this web series on Sony Liv you should definitely go and watch it. Regina was looking so beautiful in season 1 and has this background music being played to make it easy to fall in love with her. Jim Sarbh is indeed a great actor and the way he played the role of Dr. Homi Bhabha is exceptional to the level that can fetch him Oscars.
2. Thank You - I did some 18000 Thank You for this week. It's really nice when I do this and take the counts towards the monthly goal of 100k. This habit shall be adopted by everyone even if you don't feel grateful you will soon have it in your consciousness.
3. Youtube - I received one of the YouTube Shorts gifts from the YouTube team. I totally loved the same and it is always awesome to be getting something or the other from the team. I feel special and I am special too, it's just that I need to have some belief in myself.
4. Holidays - This week went into planning the upcoming holidays next week or rather starting this coming Saturday to Clarens and Golden Gate National Park. I will be going with some families with whom I have never travelled earlier.
5. Yoga - This month I didn't enrol for the daily classes thinking that I will be able to do it myself using strong willpower and discipline but both are missing in me now. I did it randomly but not as a whole 1-hour class that I generally take every weekday.
I am sure there is potential in all of us so every day of our lives should be to realize it to do something that challenges our mental capacity and courage. Courage is something that you should not let rust ever. Take risks and move forward to new opportunities and do say what you have to say to the world. You are unique and your voice needs to be heard.
Aum Namah Shivay!
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews
and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the Last 10 Years!