I felt great and rejuvenated as I say this after completing the trip to Clarens and Golden Gate National Park. I felt good that I did white river rafting as well as Quad biking for the first time in Clarens.
1. Thank You - I started again from zero to reach 11500 in total this week. I have also closed my bank account to save on the monthly fees but it will subsequently lead to a long battle with my employer in the coming days and months.
2. Holidays - I totally loved the trip from Sat 18-Mar to 21-Mar in Clarens and totally loved the relaxed weather and the surroundings. The Golden Gate National Park now has been developed to have some points that are maintained and points where people can take some photographs.
3. Entertainment - I watched Pathaan again on TV as it came on the streaming platform Amazon Prime Video. I totally loved it watching with my daughter who has not seen it. I was also invited the premier event of Dungeons and Dragons - Honor Among Thieves movie at Mall of Africa. It was such a lovely experience to throw an axe which I wanted to do the first time I saw it on Netflix series on marriage proposals by an Indian Aunty. The movie is really a nice watch and I totally loved watching it. I also then went on to watch an OTT release of Chor Nikal Ke Bhaaga starring Yami Gautam and Sunny Kaushal.
4. Daily Yoga - The best benefit of doing Yoga daily for the last month in Feb-23 was when during the white river rafting out raft went turtle and I went underwater for some seconds. During the course of the same, my mind could follow the instructions told earlier by the raft master and was not afraid at all as well. I came back on the top in the next 30 seconds without drinking any river water or being afraid despite being a non-swimmer and another raft took me in. Definitely, all the calmness that was inside me when I was drowning is due to the after-effects of pranayam and daily yoga practice. I was so happy that I got enrolled for 3 months in one go starting Apr-Jun 2023.
5. First Time - It's really good to do stuff that you have never done before. I always thought that Quad-bike will be saying as it's just a small 4-wheel car but the experience to handle it totally different. It's balanced but it's more like a motorbike. You need to balance it using the handle which can make it turtle as well. Also, your feet keep going to the ground and can hit or can get injured so you need to take care. The right kind of acceleration is needed that you will learn sooner than later as you start trusting the bike on the demo run. I totally love this exhilarating experience.
What I learned from this week is that you should always keep an open mind and attitude to explore, meet new people and venture into the unknown. Never let anyone define your boundaries, you expand them and keep expanding them to the places where you walk on Planet Earth. Always showcase your unique self to the world and I used to do so wherever I travelled but now for many years, I am not doing so. Starting today I will express my unique self to the world and accommodate each and everyone into my life. Thanks!!!
Aum Namah Shivay!
Till next time...Aashish
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for historical tech, new gadgets, stationery, product reviews
and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay Link to all social media platforms - https://t.co/gUHjo8DQ7h
Your Lifestyle and Technology Blog for the Last 10 Years!