Wednesday 21 June 2017

@OsmanSquare Now Owns Pretoria T20 Global League Franchise @T20GL_ @BluBloodSA #TheBluBloodWay

Hi Guys,

After an exciting build-up, Cricket South Africa (CSA) announced on Monday afternoon, the successful eight T20 Global League team owners. In attendance at the reveal at the prestigious London hotel, The Bvlgari, was one of only two South African based team owners, Osman Osman, MD of leisure lifestyle brand, Blu Blood and now the owner of the Pretoria T20 Global League franchise.

“Going through this process, you needed to have the appetite for it. This is a huge achievement for us. With our core business being entertainment, this is the next step into the sporting sphere that we wanted to achieve excellence in. But more than being a diversification for our company brand, this is a huge opportunity for South Africa, in terms of the exposure that we are going to be getting globally from a tournament of this magnitude. The influx of tourists and highlighting the magnificence of South Africa, it is something that every South African can be proud of and benefit from,” comments Osman Osman.

The South African marquee player representing the Pretoria franchise is the legendary ODI Protea Captain, AB de Villiers.
Osman Osman Now Owns Pretoria T20 Global League Franchise @T20GL_ @BluBloodSA #TheBluBloodWay
“This is a city close to my heart. It is the best city in the country, and by far the most beautiful. These are exciting times, and I am looking forward to this tournament. There is a lot of local talent coming through and getting the overseas players involved, it is great for cricket – and for the economy – of our country,” adds AB de Villiers.

Having never been afraid to grab an opportunity when a challenge arises, Osman Osman looks forward to hosting this new franchise at the Supersport Park in Centurion. “Pretoria is home, it is where I grew up and it is where we will bring the world to South Africa. We look forward to promoting our beautiful country and to contributing to our local community and to the development of cricket in South Africa.”

The player selection is scheduled for 19 August, with almost 400 players from 10 countries confirming their interest. Local and international cricket fans can expect an exciting season of cricket, with the tournament set to take place in South Africa in November of this year. Shahrukh Khan, Indian Bollywood King Khan also owns one of the team in this new franchise league.

Cheers!!!

Contact me at thelifesway@gmail.com to blog, share and influence about your products and services on all my Social Media channels #TheLifesWay #PhotoYatra !