Week 24 was really hectic in terms of all the emotions coming down on you as my brother left for the state of California in the USA. We really miss him after he left for the whole weekend and even when my mom's birthday was the next day, we spent most of the day sleeping and taking rest without any enthusiasm. The week started in a full swing once again as I came back to completing all my so-called tasks and activities.
Week 24 - Sat 11 Jun 2022 - Fri 17 Jun 2022
1. Thank You - I completed around 10000 of the same and took the counter past the 58000 mark for the month. This is one of the activities I really love a lot. I am so grateful that my brother and his family came to meet us and this has been the biggest benefit of this activity I was doing from the start of this year. I am so so happy about the same.
2. Audiobook - I completed the 9 hours-long audiobooks named Leil Lowndes - How to Talk to Anyone? and totally loved the same. I am definitely going to buy a print edition as this is like the textbook which you should always keep with yourself to stroll through your life.
3. Entertainment - The very first series I started watching was Season 3 of Ek Badnaam... Aashram starring Bobby Deol, Esha Gupta and others. But I felt that in series 3 nothing much happens and only some types of actions which baba did in the past and current are showcased - how did he become the Guru of Politics too? All of a sudden, Baba's political influence and thinking pattern has been upped to be made used by the other Politicians and the Corporate Branding CEO played by Esha Gupta. It's such that the baba is honey-trapped by the CEO in this game and money flows from one end to the other just like water. I also saw a Malayalam movie named CBI 5 starring Mammootty on Prime Video in Hindi. I found the movie to be interesting and full of twists and turns as the protagonist tries to solve the Basket Killings happening around one of the states.
4. Walking - After a gap of around 2 weeks, I started walking again and was able to complete the 22nd week's target of 440 kilometres during this week. In total, I did around 22.7 kilometres during the week. I also went on to watch my daughter play the finals of Girls' football with my parents to boost her confidence. Unfortunately, the girls did a self-goal which led to the other team winning by the only goal done in the match. This was really heartbreaking but it all happens in sports all the time so she needs to overcome and learn from the game of sports.
5. Party - It was also a time to get together with my friends for a full day picnic at one of their houses. We spend the whole day on Thursday at their home and ate nice food and beverages. I must have gained a lot of weight that day for sure. It was also mom's birthday which we celebrated and I gifted my mom the new Garmin Vivoactive 4S watch which I received from the Takealot.com birthday sale contest on the very first day of the event. It also got delivered on 13-Jun-22 just a day after my mom's birthday.
6. Social Media Posts - I started scheduling and writing some of the pending blog posts again this week. I also took some of the blog posts down but not significantly like in Week 21. I am still considering being more focused on YouTube and also on other platforms to increase the marketing aspect or branding of my channel overall. I attended one of the YouTube events for Shorts and Black Community again this week.
Post Covid-19, the market is trying to recover and I got the idea that we need to start from scratch once again. Despite being in my 10th year of The Life's Way - I have to start from scratch and all relationships are not transactional. I need to understand the same but it's too difficult to come out of your comfort zone. I have to break the thinking patterns which are making me bound to the same ground rules. It's time to fly into the unknown and reach for the sky! To upwards and farthest!