Week 22 started with showing my brother various places around Johannesburg before he embarks on Cape Town on his own with his family. Montecasino won the heart of his daughter as she loved to play at the kids' zone/gaming zone.
Week 22 - Sat 28 May 2022 - Fri 03 Jun 2022
1. Walking - 3 kilometres is what I achieved in the whole week and now will have to cover the same during the rest of the year. This may be those 2 weeks which I kept open for no walk and still able to achieve the 1000-kilometre mark. The total mark
2. Thank You - I started from the 22000 mark to close at 42460 during the week. I am sure I will have to pick it up too later in the month.
3. Entertainment - I watched Runway 34 starring Ajay Devgn and Rakul Preet Singh along with Amitabh Bachchan. The film fails to leave an impression as monologues of Amitabh don't create effects like Pink or his other movies on social causes. The one I loved watching was Toolsidas Junior movie which is a movie where a kid learns Snooker and beats all odds to reach the finals. One of my college classmates is being used to showcase the Snooker shots while the actors acted with the dialogues etc.
4. Launch Event - I was invited by Western Digital to meet their executives at the Securex 2022 expo which was nice. I didn't get any goodies bag from the team but just random expo stuff from various stalls which is not worthwhile. I was also invited by the Intel Africa 12th Gen Processor launch event which happened at the Evetech office in Centurion which I always wanted to visit. I shot a lot of YT shorts and got a lot of goodies for which video will be shared soon.
5. Reunion - My mom and dad also came to South Africa just in time before we embark on the trip to Kruger National Park. They reached on 2 June. The next week I will be on leave from my day-to-day job and only enjoying the same with my family. It's long since I saw my parents. I last met them on 16 Feb 2020 in Dubai. A lot of sweets and other stuff came when they arrived which is going to be the snacks for a long long time now. My daughter loves my mom the most as she has lived with them and being the first born she has received the love of everyone.
All the activities took a backseat as the focus was on fun, laughter, togetherness, eating and talking our hearts out. I didn't pray for a single day, I didn't do anything else other than attending office calls and trying to accommodate myself according to the plans made by the family to visit several restaurants and places.