Week 21 is finally here and just 5 days away from the fun times to start as my brother is coming on Thursday afternoon. There will be some fights too but that's part and parcel of life.
Week 21 - Sat 21 May 2022 - Fri 27 May 2022
1. Walking - The daily walking took a back seat this week and the next few weeks for sure as I only did 15 kilometres for the week which leaves a gap of 5 kilometres which I will have to achieve in the future weeks.
2. Reunion - It was a reunion time with my brother after he travelled to us in Dubai from USA way back in Feb 2020 just before covid lockdown happened. I met his family after a long long gap of more than 5 years. Meeting his kids was the best part as I wanted to meet them all as the elder one is going to turn 6 soon and I saw her when she was only 6 months old. I think the reunions should happen a lot faster and should never extend beyond 2 years or so. Covid-19 has taught us that LIFE IS REALLY SHORT! and to live and love before the final time comes. We went to see Apartheid Museum and start the trip by going back into the history of South Africa before he makes his way to Cape Town to see all the beautiful places there. My younger one took holidays to meet the kids of my brother.
3. Entertainment - I watched the Jersey movie which I didn't enjoy much as I have already seen the original one on Youtube but Shahid Kapoor did his best what he could. I didn't like his Punjabi accent as it all felt fake and directly coming from the same Jab We Met movie extension kind.
4. Audiobooks - I started listening to Leil Lowndes - How to Talk to Anyone - 92 little tricks for big success in relationships which I found should be a textbook in schools and colleges. It gives so many insights into human behaviour and how to win friends kind?
5. Blog - I deleted a lot of blog posts which I found unnecessary from the count I had around 2555 posts and brought it to below 1940 and took out all the posts which were about past events and dates which has already passed. It has dropped my daily pageviews significantly but let's focus on creating content which is valued more than just the press releases. The overall percentage of my self-written posts is going to improve from the 33% it was struggling with to whatever new percentage is because it will be a big task to create another excel to check which all were deleted.
6. Thank You - The count went from 6000 mark to 22000 mark during this week. I am sure slowly and steadily moving towards the 100k for the month of June 2022 now.
7. Gifts from the USA - My brother gifted me his Kindle Paperwhite 7th generation which comes with a backlit panel and is easy to read books during the night too as I was struggling with my Kindle Keyboard for the past many years. The rest of the gifts were for my family and also I got a lot of Cashew nuts which I really love from one of the brands in the USA.
Overall Week 21 is the week I was looking forward to and was a lucky one too as I won the Takealot Birthday Sale contest too on Twitter to win myself Garmin VivoActive 4S watch.