This has been a consistent effort with a complete focus on achieving something every week in all parts of my life. I am trying to do my best with whatever comes my way but still, I am struggling to get into the wealth mindset.
Week 19 - Sat 07 May 2022 - Fri 13 May 2022
1. Walking - I only did around 10 kilometres this week, which is half of my target, but sometimes life happens and you have to move on to the next targets. I need to gear up to reach 1000 kilometres in 2022 and let's see and track where the counter currently is.
2. YOUTUBE crossed the 1000 Subscriber mark- The best thing that happened this week was the Youtube Creators online event and me winning a prize in the same. I am still awaiting delivery of the same but I am sure it's on the way. Also, my Youtube channel - TheLife'sWay crossed the 1000 subscribers mark on 9-May-2022 and it took 283 videos in total to reach this point. It all happened because of the YouTube Shorts Community which I became part of in South Africa. One of my shorts has even crossed 330k views so far but I have not got any money for the same because it was uploaded 4 years back so it may be the first shorts on my channel when YT shorts didn't exist. The online session made me do shorts on my channel on a daily basis and one of them went on to reach 1500+ views in a day. I will also cross 500k views overall on my Youtube Channel soon may be in June 2022.
3. Entertainment - I won the 3D tickets vouchers from Sterkinekor but when I went to get them converted to the actual tickets, it came to my notice that one of the vouchers has been used by someone else to watch a Spiderman movie in Eastgate mall. The call centre guy told me that they can't do anything as they can't verify if it was me only who booked so 1 ticket got lost. I booked the other one for Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 3D movie which I really loved. I also watched KGF Chapter 2 movie and it was awesome to watch the same too.
4. Thank You - The count went from 43000 to 82700 this week which is a good number despite not being able to achieve the walking targets.
5. Books and Audiobooks - I have gone slow on the books part during this week as I focus on other tasks I needed to complete. I am also lagging behind on Gratitude journaling and need to bring discipline into my day-to-day living.
6. Hanuman Chalisa - The count is constantly reducing towards the 42 Years mark and I am around 250x Hanuman Chalisa left now during this week. I prayed for 4 times during this week and has been inconsistent these days. I need to make new targets or at least some daily prayers once this target is achieved.
Overall, it was an entertaining week and I had full power to learn and focus to get things done. I totally enjoyed myself chasing up all my tasks. I went to Hospice Wits Charity shop as well and shopped for some stuff there at cheap prices. I have made some videos also on the same if you want to watch it.
7. Charity Shopping - Hospice Wits Benmore is a shop where you can find old books and other random stuff which people donate. In a way, you are bartering cash by buying their old products for the benefit of the charity as well as yourselves. I generally try to donate all the extra things I don't want there for someone to enjoy the same.
These are the 3 videos I shot for some of the stuff I bought from the charity shop.