Week 23 was one of the best ones as my parents were here in Johannesburg along with my brother too and we went to see the African Wildlife in Kruger National Park. It was a 2 nights stay at Satara Rest Camp and 2 nights at Skukuza Rest Camp. We took the comfortable Sunset Safari twice and an early morning Safari. It was really nice and some of the days it was too cold too. We had the best sightings ever seeing the Lion on all 3 days and Lioness and Cubs with their number going as high as 13 in one batch.
Week 23 - Sat 04 Jun 2022 - Fri 10 Jun 2022
1. Kruger National Park - I took holidays for the first 4 days of the week and came back on Thursday and returned back to work on Friday. The sighting at Kruger National Park was amazing as the park was not flooded with tourists but there were a lot of European tourists in the park.
2. Walking - No walking was performed as the whole day used to go in our car and then rest on the Safari vans. Will try to cover the same in the next few weeks.
3. Entertainment - Watching animals and taking their photos and shooting vertical format shorts for my Youtube shorts channels was the only entertainment we have had other than the amazing food and lovely company of my family members. I have posted a lot of content from Kruger National Park on my Youtube Shorts this time around. To end the week we had a family dinner at Taste of Punjab in Sunninghill and my brother and his family loved the food there.
4. Youtube Shorts - I achieved the 1000 mark at 283 videos on 9 May 2022 and saw that at the end of the week I am now standing at 383 videos with more than 1250 subscribers. All of them were shot using the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G smartphone which I took to the park along with selfies. Thanks to Samsung South Africa for the same.
5. Thank You - I was lazy on the same and only was able to take them past the 48000 mark from the 42640 mark which was done till last week.
The Lifes will slowly go back to normal as the office will start soon and then the emptiness will be felt as the kids will go back to their schools and all the fun and togetherness will again become like talking to the walls. This is the most difficult phase that will remind you of all the memories that took place when your relatives were there for you.