July being my birthday month has always been dear to my heart and mind. As I was born on 22nd July, I always thought it's the Life of Pi as you know 22/7=3.14 and it goes on and on and on so is my struggle to earn a living and getting what I want after a lot of effort and hard work. My life has never been easy, and I always had to fight back to get my share of living. But as in my 38th year of existence, I am thinking about the limitless power of Pi (22/7), it also gives me the infinite ability to create several infinite possibilities as I am endless human being. No one knows what I can think of and what I can achieve? What I can work on and what I can get?
1. Hotel Review - All Seasons Boutique Bed and Breakfast #Pretoria @Bains_Lodges #SouthAfrica - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/07/hotel-review-all-seasons-boutique-bed.html - It was a lovely overnight stay and enjoy the evening with some of the close friends and many thanks to Geniene Preston from UKSACommuter for the beautiful invitation to visit this impressive Boutique hotel. I really loved this unique property, and it was my first time staying for a night in Pretoria. My family too loved the same, and we had an excellent dinner and morning relaxed breakfast.
2. @SonyXperiaZA Set Up #Xperiatial Mall Activation to Launch #ItsASony Devices - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/07/sonyxperiaza-set-up-xperiatial-mall.html - I think this was the only time, Sony Mobiles gave a great goodies bag which has in it their impressive bass enabled headphones and I got the same in RED colour which is still unpacked as I wanted to review them but never got time to do so. Otherwise, if you attend Sony events, the goodies bag is always surprising as it will have a dairy or pen or keyring or vinegar etc. to create a DIY volcano. The people who promoted the Sony smartphone now are promoting another smartphone brands, and that's the irony of life. Everyone is an opportunist and if they have niche skill they can always migrate to other brands. I have been a Sony fan and still owns the maximum Sony products which are self-bought, and I remember my first earphones for which I saved money and bought them lasted me long.
3. #AcerForYou 2017 Blogger Road Trip – Making @AcerAfrica Your Partner in Life - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/07/acerforyou-2017-blogger-road-trip.html - Acer is another brand for whom my blog is full of articles about their products. I am even getting press releases from India from them along with from PR company in South Africa. I really love their SWIFT series of notebooks and Predator Gaming series of laptops. It hurt me when they didn't invite me to their last event, but life goes on. In the blogging world, you have to make your heart little bit less sentimental, else you will always keep on crying, and no one will care too so if you in deep emotional shit already, stay away from blogging!
4. Will You be Supporting Admiral & Jahseed and Reggae? #RedBullCultureClash @RedBullZA - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/07/will-you-be-supporting-admiral-jahseed.html - I love music, and this was my first time to Red Bull Culture Clash special media event. There only I predicted that DJ Tira's Durban Massacre will win the tournament. Their sound system was something that was missing in other DJ's. I totally fell in love with the vibes at this event, and also Red Bull is my favourite energy drink.
5. #SouthAfrica Welcomes Sleek, New Compact #Nokia5 @NokiaMobile #Android Smartphone - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/07/southafrica-welcomes-sleek-new-compact.html - Nokia smartphones were launched last year in South Africa, and I only got to review them around March this year brings me to a question that shall I close down my blog? Or the PR company doesn't know who is the right candidate for them or shall I neglect the brand entirely? There is no right or wrong answer to any of these questions. It's all situation based on the marketing strategy and budget by the brands. Now you remember I wrote about being thick-skinned and that's very much true.
I do believe in the Law of Attraction and Universe, and it's those moments of Co-creation where I just think and the same happen instantly is what makes life experimenting with. The more you can co-create the more fun you can bring in your life. Happy Birthday Aashish from The Life's Way for creating this unique platform to share all your feelings and insights and also to create beautiful opportunities for yourself!!! Keep on going, and you will fulfil your heart's desires sooner or later!