Monday 26 October 2020

@FujiFilm_SA X-T30 #NewLittleGiant #XT30 Mirrorless Camera #ProductReview

Hi Friends, 

Mirrorless Cameras is the new future though I have been using one from the house of Samsung called NX300 from 2014 or so but the new range of mirrorless cameras from several brands have revived their camera business also. Fujifilm has been the pioneers in this category for a very long time and recently I got to use their new value mirrorless camera for review purposes. 

#TheLifesWayReviews @FujiFilm_SA X-T30 #NewLittleGiant #XT30 Mirrorless Camera #ProductReview

Even before I got to start on the features on this wonderful camera is to take care of the review stuff by previous reviewers as when I got this camera the lens was having a circular scratch right in the middle which really created this white spot in all the photographs. I don't know who did it and who all reviewed it because I generally get the products when it's almost out of the review cycle. It annoys me a lot but I think it's due to the fact that I take a lot of time to write and post the pictures etc. The same is going to go as I now want to post them as soon as possible without wasting my time thinking a lot about the product and building a story. From now onwards, it will be to get in quick and write it as fast as I can covering all the features tested during the small-time to use the devices. 

#TheLifesWayReviews @FujiFilm_SA X-T30 #NewLittleGiant #XT30 Mirrorless Camera #ProductReview

Directly coming to the configurations of this new little giant mirrorless camera as mentioned in the specification table is 26.1-megapixel APS-C sensor; X-Trans CMOS 4 and X-Processor 4; 1080p at 120 fps; 3.69m-Dot Electronics Viewfinder; 3inch 1.04m-Dot Tilt LCD; Touchscreen operation and focus lever; 4K/30P 200MB; 425-point Intelligent Hybrid AF to the entire frame; Wireless communication with Bluetooth; Extended ISO 80-51200; 30 fps Shooting Blackout Free; UHS-I SD Card Slot; 16x Film Simulation modes with Film Grain Effect Function; Advanced SR AUTO Mode; 383g compact and lightweight body; Firmware Ver.1.01. So as you can see this small compact camera has powerful features built into the body that's why it got the motto of the NEW Little GIANT!

As I received the review camera without any kind of packaging as a camera unit and the battery charger so I am not at all aware of the package contents but most probably it will be the camera, lens, strap, battery, battery charger, and some other accessories and instructions manuals. I didn't watch any videos on youtube also to find out as I was not seeking the camera for life or so, you only invest time when you are interested in the product. 

The first feature that came to my notice is the traditional and vintage look on this Fujifilm X-T30 and came in this black colour. The camera is fitted with the kit lens of 15-50mm which is really a good lens to start with. The camera can't be used as a vlogger camera as the display doesn't turn towards sideways or upwards fully but only goes up to 90% of the screens for easy capturing the low angles without making your neck and head pain a lot. 

Another feature that comes to the notice is the dials that are there to control a lot of camera features like Shutter Speed, EV, Flash, Camera Modes amongst other functions that can be customized. All the pictures posted here are taken using the X-T30 camera and there is a video also for your viewing pleasure in Hindi! I am so grateful to FujiFilm for sending the same for review and I really loved using the camera. 

It was so difficult to use this camera for me as I have never used the Fujifilm range of cameras so the modes were a little different from the regular ones in Canon or Nikon cameras. The review unit didn't come with the manual but it would have been better if I would have received one for easy use. 

Cheers!!!
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea or coffee - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact at thelifesway@gmail.com to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #9YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!