May has always been a busy month as you start refining and re-defining your goals and starts to execute them too. Also, it's the start of Winters in Johannesburg so you are taking flu shots or down with flu most of the time. May 2017 saw 30 posts covering a lot of technology and entertainment posts.
1. PUSS IN BOOTS @GoldReefCitySA The Purrrfect Pantomime Adventure #PIB 30June-23 July 2017 - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/05/puss-in-boots-goldreefcitysa-purrrfect.html - This was one of the best-planned shows at Gold Reef City which I was part of. Each and every child along with their families enjoy this show and there was plenty of stuff to drink, eat and merry. I have not seen anything so grand ever earlier in any of the Tsogo Sun's property in Johannesburg. Thanks to Gold Reef City for the invite and an amazing afternoon.
2. It's Time To #UnboxYourPhone As #GalaxyS8 Launches in #SouthAfrica @SamsungSA - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/05/its-time-to-unboxyourphone-as-galaxys8.html - S8 was launched in South Africa by Samsung Mobiles and I immediately ordered one S8+ for myself via my company. I used the smartphone from June 2017 to Jan 2018 and thereafter returned it back to my company as I changed my job description. I must say, I simply adored the camera on S8+ and a lot of my photos on the Instagram channel is taken by this Galaxy smartphone.
3. The Dash - Truly Wireless Smart Earphones @HelloBragi #BargiDash - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/05/the-dash-truly-wireless-smart-earphones.html - Sometimes the technology promises a lot more than what it deserves or capable of. Bragi Dash was one product which was launched in South Africa when they were taking orders for the newer version in the USA. The price was too high and the product had a lot of features too to justify the price. I never received the review unit but attended the launch event at Apple Store in Sandton. Last I remember it was going on sale at R3500 or R4000 at takealot.com but received a lot of competition from Apple AirPods and Samsung Icon X where the former is everyone's favorite now.
|Aashish Rai - Forever Resort Warm Baths - Bela Bela Limpopo
4. New Score Sparkling Apple – A Sweet Burst of the Forbidden Fruit @DrinkScore - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/05/new-score-sparkling-apple-sweet-burst.html - Sometimes your association with some PR companies is so strong that they keep you close and I can't say thank you enough to GC Communications to always keep me in the loop for many of their brands. They were the first ones to send me unexpected press drops and continues to do so all the time. Thank You!
5. Food & Hospitality Africa Serves Up Successful First Day #Hostex2017 @FandHAfrica #FandHA - http://www.thelifesway.com/2017/05/food-hospitality-africa-serves-up.html - Food and Hospitality was one of the best shows which I attended in that category and met a lot of Chefs and Celebrities. It was great food and great company that brought the show alive. This is happening again this weekend this year in 2018, so do book your tickets for the same asap.
May 2018 is still in store to achieve whatever I plan to and work towards. I am thinking of writing more posts and complete review of all the products received for review or bought from my To-Do list. Let's see how far can I go?