Jan 2014 was the time when I was fully here in South Africa and has to remain here until the next holidays comes in Dec 2014. I was still getting my Internet connection sorted as I could not get something which can give me unlimited data at cheaper price. I started posting some photographs which I clicked to maintain my Indiblogger rank.
1. Photo Walk - Gardens of the Nature - I started sharing some of the photographs of flowers which I clicked across various places and countries. This is one of the walks that I would love to take whenever I have time and camera with me. This is a series of posts which will continue this year too. Have a look!
2. Moments of Silence - We went to Drankensburg National Park and I clicked this bird which is equivalent to Indian sparrow and posted the same with a catchy title.
3. Pattern – Light and Shades / Divinity in Colours / Star in a haystack / Peacock Dancing on Bhajans
- Another photo posts.
4. Social Apps impact on Indian General Elections 2014 - Indiblogger & WeChat contest in which I participated but couldn't make it to the winner's list.
5. Indiblogger Sunsilk - Recharging my hairs and life! - Another Indiblogger contest with Sunsilk but didn't make it to the winner's list. It was a huge disappointment for me as I was not able to win any contest in Jan from a place where I was winning a lot many prizes the previous year.
As new year starts, we all make some resolutions and my resolution was to work on my blog and made a goal to cross 100,000 pageviews using 500 blogposts by 31 Dec 2014. I was still looking to get some 100 pageviews per day at that time and it seemed like a huge task for which I had to plan and execute.
The Journey to achieve this goal continues in the next posts...
Contact me for your product's review /sponsored posts on twitter @araijain or @thelifesway or email - email@example.com Checkout my Instagram (araijain) page or www.photoyatra.blogspot.in Like The Life's Way Page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TheLifesWay