Week 8 which is almost the end of the second month of 2022, I am still struggling with the reminiscence of the quiz competition with various ifs and buts as to I could have done this that etc are coming to my mind. I need to stop thinking about it now. I have now been involved in creating a lot of Youtube videos which you can watch on my channel - The Life's Way. People have been going gaga over the palindrome 22-02-2022 date which also fell on a Tuesday which is kind of a special day for me so I gifted myself something by buying the same.
Week 8 - 19 Feb 2022 (Sat) to 25 Feb 2022 (Fri)
1. Walking - I started walking again after taking a full rest for 3 days and finally coming back to my 5 kilometres walking evenings on a daily basis. I also had to complete the pending kilometres from the last week's remaining 20 kilometres. I can say that I completed the same and reached around 23 kilometres and more this week. I am still not able to complete the 200000 steps a month on the Samsung Health App using the same on their smartphone.
2. Daily Prayers - February I could not even complete a full year of Hanuman Chalisa as I was too focused on watching more Youtube videos rather than creating or praying. I think I spend more time-wasting it rather than utilizing the same. I also worked this week to complete the pending Gratitude journals for the last few days. This should not be the case going forward. Every day or at least every other day I should complete the same going forward else I will keep those sheets empty.
3. Personal Hygiene - Hair cut was something I was missing for many days so finally I sorted that out on 19-Feb and soon I will make a calendar event to remind me every 3-4 weeks to go for a hair cut at my nearest saloon. For shaving my face, I generally use Philips Aquatouch Dry and Wet Shaver (AT610) which I bought many years ago now and it's working great whereas it was not an expensive one and I bought the same for only R300 from Pick n Pay store. I am not sure of the model as I could not read the version on the device due to fading of the print.
4. Books/Audiobooks - I started the Ikagai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life by Hector Garcia which I wanted to read but rather heard it and finished it this week itself. This one covers a lot of things from meditation to exercise to eating to living joyfully in nature. After this one, I started listening to The Courage to be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi and Fumitake Koga which is really a difficult one as it needs a re-read for sure to understand what the writers are trying to say. But anyway I found some of the learnings from this book, I have already made up my mind about long ago and living them too.
5. Fountain Pen - I went to the Stationery and Print store in Sandton City and I checked out the Lamy fountain pens I always wanted to buy which is one of the affordable ones for me though they sell Mont Blanc too. As I came out undecided (on 22-02-2022) which colour to buy, I could see Yellow all around me - on the road, pillars, billboards, advertisements so it was clearly a sign that I should buy a Yellow Safari Fountain Pen which I did the very next day and the store manager offered me a discount too. Now I need to go back and buy the expensive ink bottles too. It's a hobby that will make you spend a lot of money.
6. Launch Event - I was invited to the BCX Digital Innovation Report 2022 launch event and this was my first time ever invited by them. I really loved listening to the CEO and other executive team members from the company and the report is really an eye-opener. I got it and now I will go through it soon enough. I also watched the Blacklight movie at a Premiere at Sterkinekor in Sandton City. I am sure Liam Neeson now should definitely retire if these are the movies he is going to offer still working upon the chase and run kind of cinema. Totally not worth your money, but the popcorn at Sterkinekor is really something to cherish. I also got Samsung Z Fold 3 for review and I have started using the same too.
7. Salary Week - This was the time of the month which I wait for all month long - the day when the salary gets deposited into my bank account. This time I found it to be subsequently less than the previous month and I still need to find out the reason for the same. It reminded me of earning extra income to support the lifestyle and holidays or an investment portfolio that can run in parallel to you for the family needs.
8. Thank You - I completed the 100k for the month and then took it further to about 37000 counts till the end of this week. I am able to do the same for the last 2 months consistently despite the loss of counter earlier on. Thanks to everyone for reading my achievements and failures.
I hope the month of February 2022 has been a good one for you guys wherever you are. Let's try to achieve what we set to in the month of March 2022 and create a parallel source of income to take care of all your wants too. Amen!
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea or coffee - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!