Week 7 has been my worst week so far which really made me feel like shit and the most stupid person on the earth ever. It all happened because of the mistakes I did during the GK quiz I told you about and I was so stuffed into the rules and other things that I didn't go and played my natural game. I worked so hard at the same that I prepared at the level which was too high for this general quiz contest. I took risks when it was not necessary and didn't take when I should have taken them to win the challenge. It's one of my biggest learnings ever. I am still cursing myself over and over again on the same. I really wanted to win the same.
Week 7 - 12 Feb 2022 (Sat) to 18 Feb 2022 (Fri)
1. Daily Prayers - This week too I was not able to complete the daily prayers and could only do for 4 days out of 7. I also didn't do the Sundarkand Path too. I am sure I will pick this up as and when the Lord wants me to and allows me to do it.
2. Launch Event - I won two tickets to the Uncharted movie premier by NAG at NuMetro, Hyde Park Corner, Johannesburg, South Africa which I really loved watching the same. It's a treasure hunt movie with a lot of comedy, action and adventure. It will bring back the memories of Indiana Jones and the Pirates of the Caribbean series. The leather recliner seats at NuMetro was really nice.
3. Walking - This was the first time ever in the last 7 weeks, I missed completing the target of 20 kilometres and only could achieve 17kms for the week. I have to complete that in the next few weeks for sure. It shows if your mental health is not well, you can't do any physical activity too.
4. Books/Audiobooks - I completed listening to The Everything Store by Brad Stone and Make Your Bed by William H. McRaven. It was really good to learn about Amazon in Brad Stone's book which was written some years back in 2013 and so much has changed for the company now. Make Your Bed is a really small book built on the graduation speech by the writer at one of the universities and some of the learnings from the SEAL training and his life. The summary is that You Go Get It Done without FEAR and Build a TEAM!
5. Thank You - I reached around 81701 by the end of the week which is a significant improvement as compared to the last few weeks. The new counter display size is small and I am thinking it skips or fast forwards the count as I have never completed that much earlier ever in a single week. But any which way the intent should be right and the count is just a target to check if we are reaching weekly goals or not.
6. Blogging/Youtube - I did complete some Youtube videos which I shot but never edited but then I completed them this week and these were released this week. As well as I did some of the press releases on my channel for the events I attended. I could not put up my mind to writing my own posts despite thinking about them a lot. I keep thinking but I have to execute more posts in the future.
7. Entertainment - I still continued watching the Season 10 of The Big Bang Theory on Amazon Prime Video and the best part is that it keeps your history so that you can continue watching later so I don't have to keep the count myself.
8. General Knowledge - I continued working on the same this week as the semifinals were on Tuesday but lost due to my own mistakes. I could have easily won the same but in the end, lost due to not taking risks where it was necessary to do so. You should always be calm and composed and at the best of your abilities during an interview or any high-performance event where your focus should be sharp.
In the end, this week will remain in my memory for such a long time in future but I have to focus on the next week and complete all the tasks which are pending for a long in my life. Enjoy your life guys and keep walking forward! Cheers!!!