Week 5 started with Reyansh's birthday and this is the first time I and Keisha are not with him to celebrate his 4th one. I really loved the way his birthday brought all the family members together in India as he enjoyed playing with them and cutting the cake too. After his 2nd one in 2020 which was also celebrated in Gurugram, this one being 4th was celebrated again in Gurugram. I pray that Almighty Lord keeps showering his blessings on him too just like he has blessed me in my life!
Week 5 - 29 Jan 2022 (Sat) to 04 Feb 2022 (Fri)
1. Walking - This was the first time in ages I tried walking 8kms in a single time and I did it but after that my legs needed some rest and I slept early to give them enough rest to be ready for another walk as I continued my journey towards the weekly 20kms target and completed the same too.
2. Entertainment - I watched the documentary on Harry Potter - 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts and it was a great one to see some behind the scenes from the movie and how the story has evolved. It's a must-watch if you have liked the Harry Potter movies. During the lockdown, I and Keisha watched the whole series again for some days enjoying the story once again. I don't plan to read the fictional book but sometimes the thought does come to my mind to read it. I also watched The Matrix Resurrections movie and it was torture of another level. Just took all this pain to watch some 5-6 minutes of Priyanka Chopra Jonas on screen. Meanwhile, I started watching The Big Bang Theory from Season 10 onwards once again which I don't remember where I left long ago. It's still great to watch the small episodes while eating dinner. I also watched Subhash Ghai's 36 Farmhouse which is another torture despite the best star cast available. I don't think Subhash Ghai is now the entertainer people used to remember him from the 1990s. There are thousands of better OTT movies by first-time directors available to watch. Avoid the same totally.
3. Daily Prayers - I completed 36xYears of Hanuman Chalisa this week. Also, I missed the Sundarkand path for continuously 2 weeks now. I need to pick it up and complete it within the next few weeks. I also missed the daily prayers for 2 days this week which really impacts your mindset.
4. Books/Audiobooks - I finished listening to Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson and it is something you can listen to and check on the value system you are following and it is different from person to person. One thing which is a failure for someone can be a win for someone else based on their value system. I also started listening to The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone and it's such a great way to learn how Amazon become what it is today. This is one of the books which I wanted to listen to more and more (9 hours) to know much more about Amazon and all the companies it bought.
5. Thank You - As I mentioned last week also the digital counter got lost and I am not doing it so it took a backseat and audiobooks got much more listening attention.
6. Launch Events - I got invited to some launch events in Week 6 which I will tell in the next post for sure including the Samsung Unpacked 2022 event.
7. Credit Card Bills - I paid all the credit card bills and am thankful for the buying experience I had all over the month.
8. Cancelled the Data SIM - Also, I cancelled my contract with MTN and now I will have to think about how to get internet on the go? It's a huge step as I broke into my barriers to always stay connected and on the internet. It will be going out in Week 7 though but it will be something I will be irritated about at that time. At home, I have the wifi but the issue will be on the go on weekends and other days and will be a risk if I start going to the office.
9. Blogging - This month The Life's Way didn't make any money other than the Facebook USD 6 for one of their programs of data collection. If I am not getting paid for any brand's featured posts then why will I promote anyone if they are not making an impact in my life? I have created my rate card which I am sending to all the PR companies if they want to send press releases or so and so far I have not got any response but will continue to push the same across. I don't need to do 365 posts per annum if I am not getting anything in return.
I hope the month of Love - February will be great for everyone as I will also celebrate my 14th marriage anniversary without my wife and it is happening now after such a long time. In 2020, we were at the top of Burj Khalifa evening sunset tour on 14th Feb. The tickets to such a program cost a fortune for sure If I remember correctly I paid around R8000 for around 6 adults and 2 kids so to spend big, money should be in a consistent flow all the time. Amen!
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea or coffee - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #9YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!