Week 1 was a success in all its ways and as you know the energy is huge at the start and I need to carry out the same throughout the year. Week 2 thankfully continued on the high-spirited self-aware where every minute was costly and planned for. I really loved week 2 overall as I could finish a lot of items which I wanted to do/read/listen etc.
Week 2 - 8 Jan 2022 (Sat) to 14 Jan 2022 (Fri)
1. Walking was still on my mind and I took a giant leap to do it with some days doing more than 6.5kms in one go. It really motivated me to finish the intended 20KM so fast but with some rest, I relaxed too so that the tiredness from walking is divided and have no impact on the coming week.
2. Entertainment - I did watch some movies like Velle and Pushpa and also a web series called Kaun Banegi Shikharwati? starring Lara Dutta, Soha Ali Khan. I really loved Allu Arjun in Pushpa - The Rise. It's really an interesting movie full of action. In future, I plan to do the review posts of all these web series and movies I invest my time in.
3. Daily Prayers - I was able to complete the 34 Years of Hanuman Chalisa this week and this has been a success in itself as it was only in some days I finished the whole year of chanting. It definitely needs focus, attention and concentration. I felt really happy about it and was at 12500 counts at the end of week 2 on Friday.
4. Daily Commute - The school also started for Reyansh and Keisha and the daily commute began again to drop and pick them up. Again the division of responsibilities started to emerge else it takes one person's a lot of time which can't be found every day. Also, a lot of petrol station journeys are starting to begin too but that's part and parcel of life. If you have to enjoy life, some charges/rent needs to be considered as a necessity.
5. Books/Audio Books - I started reading Retire Rich (Invest Rs 40 a day) and finished The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel. It's really a must-read book and I plan to read it in 3 months time again. I also completed listening to The Productivity Project by Chris Bailey. What I have observed is that all the productivity champions these days are telling the same central theme to focus on one thing at a time.
6. Thank You - I almost finished the week on the verge of completing 100k for the month but delayed it for some days to take it in Week 3 too. As I write this my counter is missing and I am unable to find the same. I will have to make a run to the China Mall this weekend for sure.
7. Consistency - I posted a daily Facebook post and Instagram feed post on my social media channels and really felt good about it. Consistency is the key and there have been slow and gradual improvements in the rate of engagement and likes are also increasing.
Affirmations, Meditation and the rest of all the items on the menu took a back seat this week. That's fine as I can always pick them up on this beautiful journey of myself. How are you making your own journey worthwhile? Do leave a comment on any of the social media platforms.
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea or coffee - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #9YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!