I have been writing a lot of TO-DOs for the new year and dividing the year into 52 weeks out of which 50 weeks I will be focussing on my goals and for 2 weeks will be totally rejuvenating and relaxing. I am not answerable to anyone but still feel that I should share what happened during this first week of January towards all those main goals I have had, where I failed and where I was able to accomplish the goals.
Week 1 - 1 Jan 2022 (Sat) to 7 Jan 2022 (Fri)
As this year started with a weekend first we thought of using Week 1 right from Saturday/Sunday and then relaxing on days like Monday and Friday where if you have achieved the week's agenda then you can rest. Monday's is a troubled day as I am always tired due to extended binge-watching on Friday, Saturday nights lacking some sleep.
1. Walking - Completed the 20km walking target I had for the first week. It was a great feeling as I started walking on a daily basis again. It really gave me the motivation to continue working towards my 1000 kilometre goal.
2. Prayers - I really loved praying and also completed 33x Hanuman Chalisa as I explained in my blog post. Along with that I also thought of doing the Sundar Kaand path every week once and completed for Week 1. It also came to my mind in Week 2 that meditation can be made in parallel with my daily prayers while I do the 108x Navkaar Mahamantra or Maha Mritanjyu Mantra or Gayatri Mantra.
3. Books/Audiobooks - I started listening to The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel and started reading Do Your Shit by Ankur Warikoo. I also came across his Youtube channel and watched a lot of shorts and other videos because of our common interest in Microsoft excel. I also completed listening to Kunal Nayyar book - Yes, My accent is real.
5. Healthy Living - I missed taking medicine for a single day for the week and took care of my health a lot. Drinking a lot of water is a daily task that I achieve using my 3 water bottles. I love water bottles and am in search of a copper one now to fill it overnight and drink first thing in the morning. I also directly drink tea every morning but plan to have a habit of drinking water first starting Week 4.
6. Attitude/Mindset - I wanted to achieve a wealthy mindset and this week was successful in creating that for me. I felt really happy and confident that I am on the right path. I will continue to work towards getting the right wealth mindset throughout the year 2022.
7. Affirmations - I only thought about it in Week 2 so didn't start the same in Week 1. Affirmations are a great way to start uplifting your day. I am targeting to complete the Affirmations videos on my Youtube channel to be launched in Feb 2022.
January has been a wonderful month with so many things planned and being executed too. Step by step we will reach our goals in a slow and steady manner. Looking forward to getting in touch with my real self so that you get ideas and suggestions as well as how I am implementing them on a day to day basis.