Hereby I am starting to promote all my YouTube content on my blog as well. I am not satisfied with <10 views on my channel so I need to do a snowball effect using all the backlinks to my videos and shorts so that I can get a decent amount of views. Let me know if you have any questions regarding any products or services showcased in the videos.
- Elements - Less Saturated Soft Inks. This Nitrogen is also part of this series.
- Masters of Writing - Highly saturated unique colours themed after famous book authors.
- Master of Science - Pigmented or iron gall archival inks.
- Darwin Inks - Quick drying inks and this is best for lefties.
- Ernest's Vintage Writing Fluids - Vintage style ink with low maintenance.
- Solid Red Sheen thought the ink is in Royal Blue colour.
- No Shimmer and No shading.
- Looks really good in the light with its dual colours.
- Stains your hands badly
- After drying also, if you put your hands on the paper, you will get stains
- High-maintenance ink as it's really hard to clean your pen.
- Not water resistant