Week 37 - Sat 10 Sep 2022 - Fri 16 Sep 2022
The week started with a party at one of my friend's houses and then the whole week as a merry-go-lucky charm kind of quality attached to it. Why I am saying this so you will be able to know if you read the whole blog post.
1. Thank You - The counter reached from 19913 onwards to close at 33322 counts. I didn't take it to my daily walks hence the count increase was very slow.
2. Daily Walking - I only did 12.21 kilometres this week against my weekly target of 20 kilometres. I am getting a little worried about my 1000 km target that seems really far at the end of the year. I think I started marking the total kilometres for the week in my BuJo which led to the decrease as I am always afraid of the final target. I never wrote the same earlier in any of the months. The mental pressure of doing it is much more than the actual effort to do the thing. Don't think just do it!
3. Entertainment - I watched the weekly episodes of the regular web series I am seeing every week. I also watched the movie Brahmastra - Shiva part 1 of the trilogy. I totally loved the same but didn't love the dialogue written for the movie. Never thought that Amitabh Bachchan will be questioned in a language in this much-hyped movie whereas he was properly respected in the movie named Jhund where the actors were from slums or representing slums. The visuals and everything looked really cool and the introduction of characters like Deepika Padukone and Shahrukh Khan was amazing to watch too. I don't know if the language representation of Allahabad is true in terms of being straight forward but in real life, I see that they do respect and language too is soft even if it can be direct.
4. YouTube - I earned my biggest day earning in terms of YouTube Adsense of USD 2.88 but since the first time, I have never even crossed USD 3 in a single day thereafter. I have also observed that YouTube shorts decrease your earnings for the main long-form video as well so it's better to form a new channel for YT shorts as then you can experiment with your videos. The subscriber though gets increasingly fast on YT shorts so for a small Youtuber like myself with less than 2k subs, I should not plan to introduce a new channel as my channel have only 1500 subscribers. I also attended the first virtual YT Shorts event which was part of 3 series of events scheduled for South Africa.
5. Contest Wins - I won the Sandton Central Alto 234 contest to go to the Leonardo building and enjoy a drink on the top of the 54 floors. I will surely book the same. I also attended a Lego Launch Event and you can enjoy the video too. I also attended some conferences at Sandton Convention centre and got some goodies from all those events which I shared on my channel. Do check out the random goodies from all these events. I also won the Incredible Connection Jabra contest on Facebook and the goodies will be received in future via courier.
I also tried the food at The New Delhi Darbar restaurant after a gap of so many years as earlier I never liked the food at the restaurant when I came to South Africa in 2013. This time the food was really good and also loved the whole experience with the new management. You shall definitely try the same and it's near Benmore Gardens Shopping Mall. I also posted the imaged on Google Maps if you search for the restaurant and already it has crossed many thousand views.