Week 14 - 02 Apr 2022 (Sat) to 08 Apr 2022 (Fri)
Week 14 was the first week of the second quarter of 2022 and I started it by watching the Sharmaji Namkeen movie on Amazon Prime Video. I really loved Rishi Kapoor since my childhood and it was so sad to see him in his last movie. What a remarkable superstar!
1. Walking - This week as well I was short of around 2 kilometres from my target of 20 kilometres due to the weather and other rainy conditions. I should have improvised and gone for a walk when there was no rain in the mornings or afternoons. I think I need to plan my walks like that going forward and try to cover much in a single day instead of only keeping 3 kilometres every day.
2. Audiobooks - The books and audiobooks took a backseat for a while but I did manage to finish Chris Voss's book Never Split the Difference. It's really a book that I want to buy and re-read with underlining the specific chapters because the use cases are so strong that you can definitely apply them all in your lives.
3. Hanuman Chalisa - I reduced the number to 900x Hanuman Chalisa this week and am on my way to completing the 42 Years of the same by my birthday. I am really excited to be closing down on one of the most important tasks of my life which I have been dreaming about the same since many years. Now I am so close to the completion that it's going to be a really great day when I achieve this.
4. Entertainment - Watched Sharmaji Namkeen movie which I really loved watching with Rishi Kapoor and Juhi Chawla acting in them along with Paresh Rawal. This will be the first movie where an actor has done some of the left scenes due to the death of another and the transition is so good that you feel great watching the overall movie. The Show Must Go On...
5. Launch Events - I attended Xiaomi virtual launch event as well as Dell Tech Byte Webinar virtually. I got some goodies from Dell Technologies which is a Cellini Lumbar Pillow to go on my gaming chair. I enjoyed participating in some of the online contests on Twitter and Facebook and let's see if I managed to win the same or not in the coming days?
6. Thank You - I did around 60000 Thank You during this week and did really less of daily prayers as the office work took real precedence. I am not in a mood to calculate what number I have reached so far in the first quarter and it doesn't matter also as it will only increase my pride and not make me humble so better to keep it the same way.
This first week has been a simple one but as you continue to live the same day in and day out is really difficult. It's been the 14th week now but I am enjoying the journey because even if I am not able to achieve everything I am able to do something with a consistent focus. Focus is something that you should always aspire to achieve on a daily basis. Thanks!!!
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea (so far Infinity) - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact me at email@example.com to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!