Let's write about Week 16th which was unique in many ways and all the weeks so far have been unique in their own respective ways. I am sure you will be able to enjoy the series which is going on for all the weeks. I intend to do a lot of other posts too in the near future with at least 2-3 posts per week and 2-3 videos per week along with a multitude of Youtube shorts and other photos etc on other channels as well.
Week 16 - 16 Apr 2022 (Sat) to 22 Apr 2022 (Fri)
1. Walking - I don't know what happened this week that I was only able to do 9.5 kilometres in total. The weather also turned colder as out of all the long weekend holidays only one-day sunshine was there.
2. Hanuman Chalisa - I completed the 40x Years of Hanuman Chalisa which is the most awesome thing for the week. It took me so many years to reach this stage and also now I only have less than 600x Hanuman Chalisa left to reach my current age of 42 before 22-July-2022. I am looking forward to finishing it as soon as possible but it's all controlled by the Almighty Lord and how consistent you are?
3. Entertainment - I totally enjoyed the Apharan Season 1 - a web series on ALTBalaji and totally loved the thrill of the same. The star cast is nice with Arunoday Singh, Nidhi Singh, Mahie Gill and Saanand Verma, and the storyline keeps you engaged too. I am sure if you like the mystery kind of series with a lot of action you will fall in love with this one.
4. Thank You - After completing 100k last week, I closed this week at the 52000 mark which is also good in terms of not going to walk to keep the counter running also. Just by doing it regularly at home also I did achieve this number which is a nice thing to do. I still have to see the impact of all these Thank You resonances with the Law of Attraction and the Universe listening to it. Let's wait and continue the process and maybe soon I will have some celebrations for myself. Thank you!
5. Long Weekend - I created those racks to keep the toys for Reyansh and also changed the colours from white to Grey. It really looks nice and is so easy to assemble so we have our own version of IKEA furniture at home now especially bought from LeRoy Merlin. In total it cost me around ZAR 1500 for 2-3-4 boxes and I bought 3 colourful portable boxes which fit in these cubes which were worth R100 each.
6. Equity Mutual Funds - The Global stocks market is something to remain careful about and it took me a lot of time to again start investing in the stock markets though through the Mutual Funds route. I bought some worth ZAR 2000 this week from a long term point of view. I need to create wealth for my kids and family so Financial and Time Freedom takes the top priority in my future days on Planet Earth.
Always remember that your time is limited so don't spend it living someone else's life. If you think about it you only have 4000 weeks which equates to an average of 80 years of age which is also not a guarantee and I have already lived the 53% of my life till now. Considering I only have around 1400 weeks left, I need to nurture each and every week with great respect and gratitude. Thanks!