Week 30 was a week where I completed a lot of stuff which have been pending on me from submitting the documents to the school for Grade 8 to various other things too. Mom and Dad too left for the United States and I also visited the Radhey Shyam Temple in Marlboro after a long gap of time.
Week 30 - Sat 23 Jul 2022 - Fri 29 Jul 2022
1. Walking - I completed the 20 kilometres for the week which took the total kilometres to 592 by the end of 29th July 2022. This has been the longest I have ever achieved in a single year. Consistency is the key guys to achieving feats that you don't think you can earlier.
2. Entertainment - I received the Disney+ annual membership plan from the Disney Africa team. I immediately login and created some profiles for the family. I am loving the new content which I was not watching earlier. I immediately started watching the first season of Da Vinci's Demons and finished it in a single sitting despite it running at 1x speed. My son is loving the Spiderman content which includes some new shorts, all movies and other cartoons on the platform. Thanks, Disney Africa! I only find that there should be a playback speed which needs to be added so that the content can be played at a faster speed of 1.25, 1.5,1.75 and 2.
3. Books/Audiobooks - I completed The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime! by M. J. DeMarco which took me a lot of time as this is one of the best ones if you want to change your money and growth mindset. You can check it on Audible by Amazon. I started listening to another interesting one called The Mind of a Consultant by Sandeep K. Krishnan which is also available on Audible here. It definitely reminded me of all the MBA days when I used to live those principles sincerely to imbibe them in myself. Over the years, I have gained experience but the edge was getting blunt instead of keeping it sharp. I got the feeling that all these books on Kindle and audiobooks from Audible are taking me to the best of my ability.
4. Thank You - I moved the counter to zero and took it towards 30500 by the end of the week. I took a break from this activity in the previous weeks and still need to find my love for doing the same. I am not feeling complete as if I am looking for something and not happy much despite doing everything I want to do in my life. Feeling content should be the main priority in our life.
5. YouTube Monetisation - This week I broke my own records of the highest one-day revenue from USD 1.76 to 1.89 to 2.45 to 3.28 dollars on 28-Jul-22. This has been my highest so far even today for a single-day revenue. I didn't do any promotions and any other push, I think this may be because of the good CPM etc on some of the videos.
Getting YouTube monetised and making the best out of it is my goal these days. I have been focused on trying out various kinds of content to get my first viral video. Once a viral video happens then there will be a good path for the future content and revenue stream too. You can now support me on the Patreon account also - https://www.patreon.com/TheLifesWay Thanks!!!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate on your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #10YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!