Week 25 started with the arrival of a new salary letter only to know that there are almost no benefits and overall it's just around a 3.18% hike on CTC and may be actuals will be negative. Even the inflation is more than 6% and how does the company want us to carry on - may be from the leftovers and savings? I am sure that my decision to carry on in a single organisation is a fool's paradise. We have limited time on Planet Earth and if we are not getting the right value for our time, then it's time to go out of your comfort zone and try for the stars. Don't worry about the fear of failure as it's better than the daily constant nagging of mind and heart.
Week 25 - Sat 18 Jun 2022 - Fri 24 Jun 2022
1. Thank You - I did complete the 100k marked for June 2022 as I started from 58000 and took them to 100k and then 4444 more by the end of Friday. I also got the idea to follow the money affirmations like I am a Money Magnet or Money comes to me easily and frequently and count that too starting from Week 27. It brings me to one of my projects to launch on my YT channel about the Money affirmations I love. I will try to finish the same soon.
2. Entertainment - We watched Bhool Bhulaiya 2 on Netflix and made a wonderful pizza as dinner. The movie is really nice and totally loved Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani and Tabu in the same. The storyline is really good and we all enjoyed the same very much. I also watched The Broken News Season 1 web series on ZEE 5 and totally loved the role played by Sonali Bendre. This web series belongs to her for sure. It's worth your binge-watching but there is no mention of when the second season is going to arrive as they leave the fate of the protagonist in suspense at the end of Season 1 just like any other series. The series also stars Jaideep Ahlawat (of Pataal Lok fame) and Shriya Pilgaonkar (Mirzapur fame). I also watched CODE M (Season 2) starring Jennifer Winget and Tarun Virwani but this one is not worth your time. There is nothing new that is being offered and if you are a fan of any of the star cast then you can invest your time else it can be skipped.
3. Walking - I took my number of steps and kilometres too far this week without taking any break from the daily walks and started with the counter with less than 450 kilometres and took the same to 488 kilometres which means I covered around 38+ kilometres in the 7 days. The ability to focus on the goal and strong willpower are my biggest strengths.
4. Audiobooks - My brother gave me his Kindle Paperwhite which I loved and started reading books on the same too. I started listening to the Khullam Khulla: Rishi Kapoor Dil Se autobiography by him and Meena Iyer. I am a big fan of Rishi Kapoor since my childhood. He is one of the three actors I religiously followed and tried to imitate in all my actions and behaviours. I loved listening to the same in his own voice and brought so many insights into his life. I have all the tools in my arsenal and now I am constantly thinking as to which book I can derive the best value or joy from next. I have started planning for the same too and focusing on completing those important ones this year in 2022 which I wanted to read all my life. Here is the product review I did of the Kindle Paperwhite which you can watch and enjoy -
5. Electric Stove to Gas Stove - I bought the AEG Gas Stove from Takealot.com during their birthday sale and got it installed this week from Gas and Equipment, Randburg. They charged me around ZAR 1900 for the same and AEG stove cost me around ZAR 2950 so overall in around 5000 ZAR I am now loadshedding proof in terms of cooking Indian food at home. The cylinders I have already filled and there is no such price difference between Makro (ZAR 315), builder's warehouse, MICA or even Gas and Equipment (ZAR 335) for a 9kg cylinder refill. The Makro Woodmead now have a long line and sometimes you have to collect the cylinder the next day which makes it totally worthless as petrol cost to reach and park there is more than the 20-30 rands savings in the price difference. It's better to get it filled from the nearest shop you have in your area.
Thanks to everyone for believing in me as now next week is going to be the Week 26th of the Year 2022. I have already achieved so much and am so grateful to the Universe for the same. I have missed doing some things which I have to start doing in the coming weeks like Sundarkand Path which is an advanced version of worshipping Lord Hanuman. Jai Bajrang Bali Ji ki Jai!