Week 27 marks the start of the second half of the year 2022 and let's continue the steam engine rolling as I have achieved a lot or not only time will tell when I look back and connect the dots. I am eager to venture into my new version as I was able to complete what I set out for. The next few weeks will be to find a job which pays the right amount of value in return for my efforts which I am not getting in my current one for sure.
Week 27 - Sat 02 Jul 2022 - Fri 08 Jul 2022
1. Thank You - I did some random Thank You's this time but the count kept coming to zero again and again. Overall I did around 5000 for sure so let's stick to that number. I have not started the Money affirmations but totally going to complete the I Love Money (2nd edition) book in a few days.
2. Office - All 5 days of the week, I went to the office starting from 9am onwards till at least 6pm every day. My 5GB data got finished on Tuesday itself and I had to work on the old laptop given by the client. With adversity, I always know to find my way if I have the intent to move forward. I used something else to create the same report as my office version was on 32bit whereas to insert the CSV etc, the device kept throwing the error to get it converted to 64bit. I still have not taken the same to the IT department for changing the Office version installed on my laptop but got another way to do the same task. Microsoft always has multiple ways to do the same thing. The only thing is that it's just directly opening the CSV and making it into the format on my pivoted worksheets. I love playing with MS excel and because of the same I am earning my income for the last 15 years or so.
3. Walking - I easily completed my 20 kilometres for the week as I was walking to my office every day and counted those too into my daily walking. This is a cheat but considering the efforts, it's in the office to do a lot of other tasks, I was sure I won't be able to do the evening walks after coming back. I achieved a total of around 23 kilometres this week.
4. Books/Audiobooks - I completed Building the Second Brain by Tiago Forte and started listening to The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime! by M. J. DeMarco which is a must-read from what I have heard so far. It's a book to follow religiously. I was only able to cover around the first 3 hours out of the total of 12 hours of this audiobook. I love Money is the book I am also reading on the Kindle Paperwhite 7th edition I am using.
5. Goodies - I received the Nokia Goodies bag along with the new Nokia G50 for review. It's a nice gift bag with apron and Bamboo Cooking Utensils set for the kitchen to cook up the storm. Thanks to HMD Global for the same.
I was reviewing the Huawei P50 Smartphone this week and this is the unboxing video of the same. I totally loved the device and Huawei is coming back strongly but I am not sure why they are not venturing into the 5G smartphones?
6. Entertainment - Overall, it was a hectic week as I didn't see any movies or web series during this week. Entertainment took a back seat when you have other things to take care of. But I won 4 tickets to the Numetro competition with Expresso Show to see Thor: Love and Thunder movie in Clearwater Mall. The movie is totally different from what MARVEL movies are made of. This time they took the comedy just like any other kids' movie from Disney and installed the same in the Avengers series of movies. This one is specifically built for kids for sure as the storytelling is totally like reading a kid's storybook. But as I love popcorn so I can go anywhere to watch any movie and it was my first time on Scene Extreme which is a wide big screen in NuMetro along with Dolby Atmos sound system and the best 3D experience on their leather seats. I felt the seats are a little bit small as compared to the NuMetro at Hyde Park where I love going a lot. Overall, it was fun with the family.
Thank You everyone for taking my blog across 3.7 Million page views in the last 9.5 years of existence. The speed has slowed as I have deleted all the old posts which were not relevant today but not a problem as I can now take some new direction with my blog www.thelifesway.com. Also, my Youtube Channel crossed 500,000 views and it's the best feeling as I have taken around 400+ videos to achieve the same. Most of my videos have views of less than 100 but slowly and steadily I am moving towards the 4000 Watch Hours resistance point also to take my channel towards monetization.