Week 28 has been the one I have been waiting for the last many years since I started my YouTube Channel and started posting content on the same. The race was all towards completing 1000 subscribers and completing 4000 watch hours to apply towards the YouTube Partners Program and finally that came true on 10-July-2022 when I completed the same. I applied and by 12-Jul-22 I was accepted into the program as well. Thank You, YouTube!
Week 28 - Sat 09 Jul 2022 - Fri 15 Jul 2022
1. Walking - This week I did around 19 kilometres and the total to date is 563 kilometres. I showed a lot of grit and determination in the month of June-22. I am sure I will pick the same during the rest of this month too.
2. Books/Audiobooks - I completed 2 books which I read on my Kindle Paperwhite. One was The Monk Who Became Chief Minister - Shantanu Gupta which is a compilation of Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh news articles, interviews and speeches. It's a fast read if you have already been listening to news and rallies speeches. The second book was a small booklet by Omar Johnson - Money Magnet which is a half an hour read and you can gain some understanding of the world of Law of Attraction. I also started reading Lashkar by Mukul Deva and totally forgot about it afterwards so will complete the same during the course of next week or later.
3. YOUTUBE Monetization - The best part of this week was getting approved as a YouTube Partner to earn money from putting ads on all my videos. Some videos could be monetized and some not. I also observed that YouTube Shorts which doesn't have any music embedded can also be marked for monetization. There may not be any money coming out of YouTube Shorts but there is a Shorts Fund which can give you some money if any of your videos gets viral. I am not so sure which one will and whether that will belong to me but I am hopeful that someday it will. I earned my first USD from YouTube but you can only withdraw once you have more than 100 USD accumulated and it's only with your support I will achieve that.
4. Entertainment - I started watching another marvel created by TVF in their new web series named Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt Ltd and experiencing the power of Mahadev Lord Shiva myself. If you speak the word Mahadev again and again, you will feel the sensation in your whole body which I have never tried earlier myself. But when I tried it gave me a lot of awareness about my whole existence. Coming back to the Zee5 web series which stars Amruta Subhash, Anup Soni, and Anjana Sukhani is a must-watch in terms of acting and the emotional side it touches on a person on her entrepreneurial journey.
5. Launch Events - I went to two events for Tastic Rice where they celebrated the Legacy Education Fund and the students who got the bursaries. It does changes the lives of those who make the best use of the fund to further their education. It benefits all of humankind with one person who gets educated getting to enlighten the world of many. Another one I attended was for Mandela Day where we worked towards packaging the meal for Rise Against Hunger charity whether we packed more than 17 boxes with each box having 36 meal packets. We even got nice tastic rice to cook at the end of the event for ourselves.
Going to the office is leaving me with very less time for the social media platforms but I am sneaking in some time from travel and other necessary cut off I can do to achieve the ongoing 1 post per day on any of the platforms.